Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to this.

Exactly. It's like I know I look good for a natural. But that's it. It's not freaky at all. My arms are like 16. With my shirt off and with my body fat low I look good but I want to have a little freakyness. Lol. Like I get compliments but I never had any one come up to me and say, are u a bodybuilder?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I think something else is going on. I don't think anyone with a physique like that can have low Test but that's just speculation. That blood test isn't expensive and is well worth it to find out if you are low or not.

PHARMA LADY REP

I been training this way since probably 2007. I been training since 2003. I like this way because I get a lot of off days. And as far as feeling tired? I don't know. Awhile. On my training days I drink a lot if caffeine and that really gets me up. If I drink it everyday it no longer has any effect. So I think that has a lot to do with it really. I'm kind of dependent on it. On my off days I'm not getting any caffeine and I feel like crap. But really the energy is a second concern. What I really want is to up my gains. You know

I also only lift three days per week bro, with cardio on off days and it works extremely well for me too. You grow in the kitchen and while resting, not in the gym. If you are doing full body your frequency is actually higher because you are hitting everything three days per week. The volume is just lower. I adapt the same priciples. High frequency and intensity with low volume works wonders for me. I out everything into my working sets and it works great. You have a great physique so it's working well for you. Keep at it buddy

Thank u. Yeah, this seems like the best way to me, too. And that's what I do also with cardio on off days. I usually just walk for an hour.

Thank u. Yeah, this seems like the best way to me, too. And that's what I do also with cardio on off days. I usually just walk for an hour.

with your body type, to get freaky looking you need to increase vascularity, get it flat ass popping, get some more muscle size and run a compound that gives a lot of muscle hardening and lean muscle gain... i can set this all up for you bro... did you want to run test or just go with sarms?

Top Bottom