Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to this.

Bop2080

I been lifting for over 10 years but I'm completely new to all this stuff. I have 2 questions: Which do u think is safer and has less side effects, 1 andro or getting on trt? Also what would I need for a pct after a 1 andro?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

U can't get on trt without needing it. It's not something u just do....1 andro is garbage stay away from it.what's Ur stats

I think I might need it. I think I might be low. I'm about to be 39. I'm 5'10, 180 at 8% bf.

Last edited:
So instead of guessing and randomly injecting SERIOUS compounds in your body, get a blood test and see where your test levels are.

So if my levels are low, go with the trt. But either way, if I'm low or not, forget about 1 andro?

Yea..if Ur not low we can recommend a cycle..if it is well show u have to properly do trt if u do it without a Dr. Andro Shit is a ph. U definitely don't want that

What makes you think you are low? It does no good guessing without the bloodwork to support it. Forget about 1-andro or any other prohormones. What exactly are you looking for? If you are looking for a performance boost then sarms wild be a great option for you. Tell me your goals, and I can get you set up with a great sarms stack that would work great for what you are trying to accomplish.

I think I'm low because I'm going on 39 and on my off days I hardly get out of bed. I only do 3, 2 hour full body workouts a week. And all the other days I feel like pure crap. And my goal is 1, 10 pounds of muscle. 2, more energy.

I think I'm low because I'm going on 39 and on my off days I hardly get out of bed. I only do 3, 2 hour full body workouts a week. And all the other days I feel like pure crap. And my goal is 1, 10 pounds of muscle. 2, more energy.

Ya man, that doesn't mean a whole lot. There are a ton of factors that go into energy and how you feel. Diet and sleep, etc, and 39 is not that old at all. Your levels should be more than fine at that age, but the only way to know is to get tested.

For your goals, here is the sarms stack I'd recommend to you. I think it will treat you perfectly and give you what you are after

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Cool. Thanks guys.

you have good stats bro... however your mind is not so good in terms of where it is going... you have no clue what you are even talking about with trt.. you can't just "guess" a lack of energy could be anything man... if you really think that alone merits trt use then im extremely worried about you in general when it comes to decision making... thats a life changing decision... you need to be more than sure that it is needed... the ONLY way to determine that is by bloodwork and just because it could be slightly low, does not mean anything either... it depends how low etc... you wont find anyone with any sort of care and ethics or with half a brain that would recommend trt to you without bloodwork...

1 andro is a joke... it might give you a nice boost in energy but beyond that, it will be nothing but a disappointment... what is your main goal here... ?

10 lbs of muscle. And I know they're not going to just give me trt cause I tell them I feel like crap. But I'm just thinking I might be low enough. Low energy, plus low libido and I'm around that age. But yeah, my goal is around 10 lbs of muscle. Some more energy would be nice but even if it made me more tired temporarily it would be worth it if I could keep the gains.

10 lbs of muscle. And I know they're not going to just give me trt cause I tell them I feel like crap. But I'm just thinking I might be low enough. Low energy, plus low libido and I'm around that age. But yeah, my goal is around 10 lbs of muscle. Some more energy would be nice but even if it made me more tired temporarily it would be worth it if I could keep the gains.

I'd get your bloodwork done first. That will help you decide where to go from there. If you need TRT, they will put you on it. Regardless of whether you need TRT or not, the stack I gave you above will go perfectly with the goals you have

as rick said we need to see bloodwork... i can tell you that sarms will make you feel entirely different especially in terms of energy however if your test is too low, everything will be hindered in terms of ability to add muscle and burn fat.. if your not familiar with sarms, start by reading my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

Not to mention his entire post and replies are filled with inaccuracies and ignorance, not trying to be a dick but I would be very concerned about him taking anything at all. I cringe when I see fully grown men hop on without a clue about what they're doing to their bodies.

Top Bottom