bannednutritionRegenRx

new to SARMs, trying to figure out first purchase/stack for body recomp

rclps

First things first, let's get the details out of the way -

Age - 36
Height - 5'10
Weight - 275
Body fat - 30%ish
Years of training - off and on over the years but a minimum 3 day a week commitment for the past year, currently 5-6 day splits.
Complete cycle history - none
PCT for each cycle
Goals - body recomp/weight loss. Ideally looking to get down to the 200lb range with sub 15% bf
Supplements (if any) - Legion line of products (preworkout, recovery, fish oil, multivitamin, whey) and exogenous ketones
General idea of nutrition - no known food allergies but believe to be sensitive to wheat/gluten and pasteurized dairy (no discernable issues with raw milk products though). have found that eliminating these from my diet is beneficial.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) - family history of coronary disease, possibly prediabetic due to years of terrible nutrition

For the past year I've been doing various strength training in the gym, starting with with the SL 5x5 program, then moving onto the Bigger Leaner Stronger workouts and now have fashioned a program for myself that's roughly based on a combination of both of these platforms. I'm also a huge fan of metcon work (I like picking up heavy shit and carrying it around).

Through 2016 I saw some decent results, getting down as low as about 255 before slowly packing it back on, but not in lean tissue even though my gym program was consistent. Then the end of the end of the year came around and it just all went downhill. I have a hell of a time with carbs. Extremely sensitive and easily pack weight on when I get into them. I started screwing up on my eating habits and packed on an extra 20-25lbs of fat taking me up to the 295-300lb range. Possibly linked to seasonal depression as SF has been mostly stuck in the clouds and rain this winter. Also possibly linked to holiday related stress. Not a huge fan of family holidays as I'm distant from my family.

At the beginning of 2017 I received and started using the exogenous ketones which helped me to crush the carb cravings and really tighten up my nutrition overall. It also has helped me to drop about 10-12 lbs of fat (there's an inbody scanner at my gym that I check pre-workout to determine hydration levels and to get a weekly average for body composition). I am on a pretty calorie restricted diet as well (1300-1500 calories) and know that this is not sustainable for extended periods of time. Intending to use this protocol for a month with once a week refeeds (kinda like carb cycling) before switching back to a more sustainable diet, hopefully with better insulin sensitivity (one of the main goals)

Recently was listening to Dave Asprey's Bulletproof which Charles Poliquin and the discussion of SARMs came up. Did some further reading thru Dave's sight and then made my way here to read up/do more research and see if SARMs might be a good thing for me.

Through the last year of training I've seen pretty solid strength increases, but not much in the way of lean tissue gains. I had finally dialed in my eating a bit more, but still had only seen minimal gains, mostly noticeable due to the fat loss.

I'm currently looking for something that could help spur lean growth while burning this mass of fat attached to my stomach. Due to the family history of coronary disease I know I'm at an increased risk the longer I keep this shit on me.

I'm definitely interested in the GW stacked with the S4, and the idea of adding the LGD 4033 to create a stack that would cut AND build at the same time for a drastic recomposition.

As I've never done a cycle, I'm also unsure of the best PCT protocol but do understand that with S4 and LGD it is necessary.

Any insight would be incredibly appreciated. I've checked out a bunch of Dylan's videos on youtube and am very curious if SARMs might be the additional catalyst to help me really change my body to what I want it to be. I've gotten as low as 235 in my adult life but the majority of that was due to amphetamine prescriptions I was on in the past. Once I was off those, all the weight came back and then some.

Long story short, I'm sick of being fat. It's been an issue my entire life. I've been bullied for it. I've been treated like a second class person for it. I'm sick of it. I've been busting my ass for the past year to make changes, and they're so slow that it's becoming discouraging. So much so that I really don't have much of a social life anymore outside of saying what's up to a few people in the gym daily. Maybe SARMs are the key I've been looking for. Maybe they're not. I'm willing to learn and try them out to see if they are.

Thanks much for your time and any insight provided.

Get everything from::
https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

9-12 d aspartic acid
Mini pct 13-16
clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

This is the result i got from it but with strict eating and workout

1cce6e55a0f69a6a0ba5b5afccf295c3.jpg

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

hey bro... i can absolutely help you.. you need to go aggressive with cutting here but the stack will allow you to still build muscle and also prevent any muscle wastage... i would wait on lgd at this point... here are the links for everything you need to purchase followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Yea brother no problem just keep pushing i know how hard it can get i went from being 285 and now at 210.. It gets hard at times! But dont quit you might fail at some points but failure is what teaches you and pushes you to do better..

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom