Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to Sarms, no idea where to start.

Turbo 6

Glad I found this forum. Lots of great info but kind of overwhelming.
My friend turned me on to a product called LGD Elite made by Blackstone Labs. Supposedly it puts lean mass on, not proven in any way. During my search for this stuff I ran across this forum, like I said I'm glad I did. I'm learning here that the LGD 4033 is the real deal, and not waste my money on any pills.
So here's my question:

What (how) to take along with LGD 4033 to lean out and gain muscle? I'm not looking to bulk, just want my body fat to drop and maintain muscle. I'm just looking at entry level stuff. Oral doses too.

Looking forward to your advice!!

Turbo 6 said:
Glad I found this forum. Lots of great info but kind of overwhelming.
My friend turned me on to a product called LGD Elite made by Blackstone Labs. Supposedly it puts lean mass on, not proven in any way. During my search for this stuff I ran across this forum, like I said I'm glad I did. I'm learning here that the LGD 4033 is the real deal, and not waste my money on any pills.
So here's my question:

What (how) to take along with LGD 4033 to lean out and gain muscle? I'm not looking to bulk, just want my body fat to drop and maintain muscle. I'm just looking at entry level stuff. Oral doses too.

Looking forward to your advice!!

First of all, welcome to adrenaline Rush! You've come to the right place!

I have the perfect stack for you brother, and they are all from pure essence sarms. GW is perfect for losing bodyfat and increasing endurance, while S4 is perfect for fat loss, strength, hardness and vascularity. Both of those sarms compliment LGD perfectly. Here is a great setup for you

1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day

PCT is Clomid at 25mg per day for 4 weeks

I'm about to start a super stack . I've never done anything but creatine and protien and some test booster . Will probably start in a few days I'll post what I can and try to log . Maybe that will be some help to you.

Thanks guys!!!

Rick I'll go ahead and place the order with pure essence!

Childsplay, looking forward to your results!

Childsplay said:
I'm about to start a super stack . I've never done anything but creatine and protien and some test booster . Will probably start in a few days I'll post what I can and try to log . Maybe that will be some help to you.

That would be awesome if you could do that bro. Logs are very beneficial to other members, and I don't know if we have a log on here of the sarms super stack yet, which is the ultimate sarms stack. We would all appreciate anything you can add for feedback. Thank you!

Turbo 6 said:
Thanks guys!!!

Very nice bro! a log would be awesome to see... rick gave you a very nice layout and i will make sure everything is smooth the entire way for you... don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything along the way! looking forward to your results!

Turbo 6 said:
Thanks guys!!!

Awesome bro. That's a wise move, and I'm sure you will love your results

1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day

Few more questions....

How should my diet be during this? Currently in a deficit.
I'm assuming the peptides come with a dropper to properly measure the dosage?
Just swallow the dosage?
12 weeks then Clomid for 4 weeks. Then how long before the next cycle?
Will the gains remain if I stopped using the peptides?
Finally, how should I train on the cycle?

Sorry for all the questions. Just don't want to mess this up.

Re: RE: Re: New to Sarms, no idea where to start.

Turbo 6 said:
1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day

Few more questions....

Just swallow the dosage?

Your diet should be conductive to your goals and your training is the same way.

After your PCT, I would take at least 8 weeks off before starting up any sarms again.

Sarms gains are probably the most keepable you can have, and its common to retain all of your gains with proper PCT, diet and training.

All the sarms come with an oral dropper that is marked for measuring purposes. Just take the dose straight into the mouth and swallow it. It's fine to chase it afterwards with something as well

Turbo 6 said:
1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day

Few more questions....

Just swallow the dosage?

these aren't peptides brother, they are sarms...

just take them all straight down... do not mix with anything but you can use a chaser if need be...

after you finish your cycle, take 2-3 weeks off and then back again brother!

not the gains questions!!!!!!! anabolic-steroids-f14/will-i-keep-my-gains-the-most-abused-and-misunders-t149.html

bro training and diet is dependent upon your goals etc... you can't just ask that question without providing your goals etc.. that's more than an impossible question to answer without those facts...

Sorry Dylan, I'm new to the terminology, lol.

Goals are to lean out without losing muscle. Although I wouldn't be upset if I gained some muscle too. I'm probably 20% BF, looking to drop that to 12-14%.

I'm going on vacation soon, not sure if I'll have a solid gym to train in. Plus a bad diet too. Probably a good idea to start after I get back?

Oh, did not see Clomid on pure essence. Where do I find that for my pct?

Oh and if that's all I have to do to keep the gains then that's not a problem. I workout 4-5 days a week religiously. I'd workout 7 days but I understand rest is just as important as training. Been at it for a year straight, never miss a day either.
Thanks for help!

Definitely start after your vacation. You want to utilize your sarms where you can benefit from them with the proper diet and training or else they are essentially a waste.

There are a lot of places to get Clomid. Biotech also has it. If you want a price list just send me a PM

Another question,

Can I "try" one bottle of each then if I don't think this is for me just stop using it without pct? Or do you have to run a complete cycle once you start?

Turbo 6 said:
Another question,

Can I "try" one bottle of each then if I don't think this is for me just stop using it without pct? Or do you have to run a complete cycle once you start?

You really need to run them longer than a month to get the full effect and most benefit from them, and I would always recommend a PCT afterwards

Turbo 6 said:
Another question,

you only need a pct when you exceed 4 weeks of use but the biggest results occur weeks 6-12... of course you will see very nice results in the beginning and i am certain you will want to continue but 4 weeks is just really kicking into gear bro

Through various pm's to Dylan, I'm all set. Starting the stack in a week from next Wednesday. I can't fucking wait!!! Until then I'm going to enjoy myself on vacation.

Turbo 6 said:
Through various pm's to Dylan, I'm all set. Starting the stack in a week from next Wednesday. I can't fucking wait!!! Until then I'm going to enjoy myself on vacation.

Sounds great bro. I'll be looking forward to watching your progress. For now, enjoy that vacation!

Turbo 6 said:

Make sure to keep us updated on your results... Not sure if you have the time, but if you do you should definitely log your results! Logs not only help everyone out there but do a lot for yourself as well to really see progress made throughout...

Top Bottom