napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to SARMS - Help!

Yikes. Okay. Who do you recommend? JK.
the price they sell some of their sarms, they are PAYING YOU to use them.. now how can anyone stay in business that way? they have been put on blast for years, im honestly surprised they are still in business... i havent heard anyone talk about them in so long

the price they sell some of their sarms, they are PAYING YOU to use them.. now how can anyone stay in business that way? they have been put on blast for years, im honestly surprised they are still in business... i havent heard anyone talk about them in so long

I think they may have honestly made me sick. In the trash they go. Being that they took my money I will have to wait to order until I get paid. But sarmssx it will be! Thanks again for your help!

I think they may have honestly made me sick. In the trash they go. Being that they took my money I will have to wait to order until I get paid. But sarmssx it will be! Thanks again for your help!
yes please get rid of that shit... stick around and you wont ever have that happen again and please, ask me anytime you have a question... im always here to help

Top Bottom