napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New To Forums Recomp/Cutting Cycle

Jondoe772

New to the forums, I’ve been watching Dylan Gemelli for years and finally decided to check out isarms after looking into doing another cycle and im glad I did.

*Edit: 24 years old
Anyways not my first cycle I’ve ran a few cycles in the past and also some prohormones when i was younger and when they were fun and legal, honestly just looking for some cycle advice. Doing a 16 week cycle which is kind of a recomp/cutting cycle. I’m 5’10 200-205lbs between 10-12% BF. Like everyone else I want to lose fat and gain muscle blah blah.

Kick starting Anadrol and winny since I don’t want the water retention but want to put on a little bit of size(want to finally get 405 on bench) was also thinking of starting the cycle with test prop instead of test E not sure if that would matter (I have some left over prop from prior cycles)

1-4 Anadrol 50mgs EOD (EOD because I want to avoid water retention)
1-4 Winny 30mgs ED (capsules are 30mgs each that why im doing 30mgs and not 25)
1-16 Test E 400mgs EW
1-16 Tren E 400mgs EW
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mgs EOD
12-16 Winny 30mgs ED
12-16 Letrozole 12.5 EOD (might up it to 2.5 last two weeks to dry out)
12-16 GW501516 20mgs ED 30 mins prior to workout

PCT after of course

Was thinking about adding Andarine (S4) weeks 12-16 to stack with GW 501516 for fat burning and for endurance to do cardio. I’ve never tried any sarms just heard it was good stacked together.

Also debating on the dosage of test and tren, I was thinking between 300-400mgs each a week is where I want to be dosage wise but always open to feedback. I’ve tried 300mgs a week of both before and that was fine but like always I always want better results.

Thinking about substituting Tbol for Anadrol, since I don’t want the water retention and also want the strength. Wasn’t sure how effective Tbol is in comparison to Anadrol though. I also put on size really fast which I dont really like, I can put on size fast but cutting the last little bit of fat is my main issue. Just a side note was also thinking about trying trestolone(Ment) instead as well since I havent heard too much about but sounds amazing.

Feedback Highly encouraged.

Last edited:
That's pretty aggressive for having not done a cycle in a while. Also what about prolactin control?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

oh I did a cycle earlier this year, actually did two but they were a lot shorter
and i was thinking caber if i could find it in not a liquid form dont really like liquid caber

Last edited:
oh I did a cycle earlier this year, actually did two but they were a lot shorter
and i was thinking caber if i could find it in not a liquid form dont really like liquid caber
It's supposedly unstable in liquid so I wouldn't risk it personally. There are a few sources here that carry it in pill form.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

liquid caber is the worst thing you can get... its very very unstable... you can easily get pill form... i would never risk that whatsoever

thats pretty damn aggressive for being 24 years old... dont waste your time running anadrol every other day... i just ran anadrol 6 weeks... you check my log and tell me if you notice much water retention... its minimal and if your going to stack it with winstrol, that further alleviates any issues... thats a bomb combo, i just ran it... im going to give you the links to get everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=134&search=power

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

1-16 test e 400 mg week
1-16 tren e 400 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-16 caber .5 mg e3d
1-4 anadrol 50 mg day
1-4 winstrol 50 mg day
1-4 cycle assist1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
7-18 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day
13-18 cycle assist
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

ya i know, I was one those dumb kids that started young. I blame jersey shore and the zyzz trend but im gonna check out the links now thanks for the help man.

one more question would you say turinabol might be better then anadrol?

For gains Anadrol is going to be much better. Tbol is going to be better in terms of less toxicity and side effects, but as far as gains there is no comparison in my honest opinion

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

For gains Anadrol is going to be much better. Tbol is going to be better in terms of less toxicity and side effects, but as far as gains there is no comparison in my honest opinion

Was more thinking of the water retention but fuck it I want the strength Adrol it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i love tbol, truly, one of my favorites but i dont like it as much as anadrol... you can avoid negative gains if you just stay very very disciplined throughout... if you dont have that discipline, then yes, you can have some unwanted gain but if you stay on point and consistent then you wont have any issues with unwanted gains whatsoever and your going to be hard pressed to find anything that provides as much strength as drol does...

Actually man, with diet on point Anadrol can be very very dry. It's often used in the final weeks of contest prep if that tells you anything

That's all I needed to hear lol prior to this the only form of adol I've used which was years ago was in a pro hormone so wasn't the real thing and I was younger, can't wait to use the real thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom