Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New member! Looking for input

ratt

Hey everyone!

Been watching from a distance for awhile, thought I'd chime in. My stats are as follows:
Height: 6'6"
Weight: Sitting at about 280 right now, off cycle.
Been training for 8 years now.

I weighed about 180 at the same height obviously about 3 years ago.

Anyways I'm looking for input on my upcoming cycle, which will be my 4th. I started taking shit about 2 years ago. This would be the highest I have run, it's somewhat of an experimental cycle to see what I can really do here in 10 weeks on a strict clean-mass diet

Test Prop - 75mg ED wk 1-10
NPP - 75mg ED wk 1-10
Tren A - 50mg EOD wk 1-10
Dbol - 50mg ED, Pre workout - wk 1-4

I have insulin on hand and have used it a couple of times very cautiously as an experiment and I may use 5iu Post workout on lagging body part days. I know how to use it safely and am very aware of the risks. Chime in with thoughts and experience please.

My goal is to be a lean 300. I am naturally very skinny so cutting is a breeze for me.

Thanks guys look forward to engaging with you all.

Not entirely sure, Realistically I'd say 15. Gained more fat than normal this last pct

I suggest you post some photos as we always recommend you are pretty lean before you start to minimise sides

yes, post some photos because EVERYONE says they are 15% and often when they post a picture, it couldnt be more opposite of what they think

I'd be willing to bet your bodyfat is higher than 15%. Sounds to me like you need to get into better shape first bud.

Also I would never recommend mixing two nandrolones with both Tren and NPP

Top Bottom