napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Member Introduction

Thanks a lot everyone. I truly appreciate the warm welcome and feedback.

Made my purchase last night so when my stuff arrives I will probably begin a new thread with my beginning stats, progress and end results after the 12 weeks.

Excited to see how this goes for me. Thanks again everyone.

Ricky

excellent bro... definitely keep us updated on your results and let me know anytime you have questions... im always here to help

Hey quick question, got an email requesting a photo of my ID and the card I placed the order with. This something any of you have had to do? Im a little hesitant to send this sort of thing.

Ricky

Hey quick question, got an email requesting a photo of my ID and the card I placed the order with. This something any of you have had to do? Im a little hesitant to send this sort of thing.

Ricky
i never understand why people get concerned on this.. you do realize they already have your credit card info when you place an order right? this is to protect from fraud bro... to make sure its actually you.. you have no clue how many fraud attempts occur... you literally should be glad they actually give a shit and make sure noone is getting scrued... i assure you brother, there is nothing to be concerned about...

Call it 10 years of handling sensitive information in the military. Lol

It's more about the requester than the information itself. I get phishing attempts all the time through my government email so I like to make sure what I am doing is on the up and up.

I feel pretty confident in you and your reputation so a word from you goes a long way on this.

Thanks for the quick response.

Call it 10 years of handling sensitive information in the military. Lol

It's more about the requester than the information itself. I get phishing attempts all the time through my government email so I like to make sure what I am doing is on the up and up.

I feel pretty confident in you and your reputation so a word from you goes a long way on this.

Thanks for the quick response.
hey bro, you have every reason to be with that explanation, shit! LOLL trust me though bro, i would not advise you to do ANYTHING that could put you in harms way...

Got my order today!!! Felt like Christmas all over again!

Had to send an email because the mini PCT wasn't in there but I sent an email so hopefully that will be resolved here soon. Thanks again to everyone!!!

Got my order today!!! Felt like Christmas all over again!

Had to send an email because the mini PCT wasn't in there but I sent an email so hopefully that will be resolved here soon. Thanks again to everyone!!!
awesome brother! [email protected] and tell them i sent you... they will get you squared away... im expecting so awesome results for you bro!

Top Bottom