napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New member intro

Evil Anvil

What's up bros! I'm currently a member of one board and wanted to add another to the mix. I heard some good bros started this up so gonna give it a shot. I currently only have two cycles under my belt and am a week away from starting my 3rd ever. I'm interested in adding strength and a little size this go around while retaining as much gains as possible. I'm looking to learn as much from others with experience as i can, meet some like minded bros and help out whenever I can.

Evil Anvil said:
What's up bros! I'm currently a member of one board and wanted to add another to the mix. I heard some good bros started this up so gonna give it a shot. I currently only have two cycles under my belt and am a week away from starting my 3rd ever. I'm interested in adding strength and a little size this go around while retaining as much gains as possible. I'm looking to learn as much from others with experience as i can, meet some like minded bros and help out whenever I can.

Whats your stats bro? Im sure we can come up with the cycle your. Looking for

cmb5017 said:
Evil Anvil said:

38 years old. 170 lbs at 5' 10". Just ordered some calipers to get an accurate bf %. I posted a thread on what I had in mind for my 3rd cycle. Any help is appreciated.

Evil Anvil said:
cmb5017 said:
[quote="Evil Anvil":3aqkegrm]What's up bros! I'm currently a member of one board and wanted to add another to the mix. I heard some good bros started this up so gonna give it a shot. I currently only have two cycles under my belt and am a week away from starting my 3rd ever. I'm interested in adding strength and a little size this go around while retaining as much gains as possible. I'm looking to learn as much from others with experience as i can, meet some like minded bros and help out whenever I can.

38 years old. 170 lbs at 5' 10". Just ordered some calipers to get an accurate bf %. I posted a thread on what I had in mind for my 3rd cycle. Any help is appreciated.[/quote:3aqkegrm]

How certain are u that your var is legit? Its often faked

cmb5017 said:
Evil Anvil said:
cmb5017 said:
[quote="Evil Anvil":yo8k41pi]What's up bros! I'm currently a member of one board and wanted to add another to the mix. I heard some good bros started this up so gonna give it a shot. I currently only have two cycles under my belt and am a week away from starting my 3rd ever. I'm interested in adding strength and a little size this go around while retaining as much gains as possible. I'm looking to learn as much from others with experience as i can, meet some like minded bros and help out whenever I can.

38 years old. 170 lbs at 5' 10". Just ordered some calipers to get an accurate bf %. I posted a thread on what I had in mind for my 3rd cycle. Any help is appreciated.

How certain are u that your var is legit? Its often faked[/quote:yo8k41pi]

This i have found out, Labmaxed some var and it failed miserably. I went with vermodje oxaver this time. Considering another labmax to help determine if oxandrolone is present.

Evil Anvil said:
cmb5017 said:
[quote="Evil Anvil":r27xq6ve]
cmb5017 said:
[quote="Evil Anvil":r27xq6ve]What's up bros! I'm currently a member of one board and wanted to add another to the mix. I heard some good bros started this up so gonna give it a shot. I currently only have two cycles under my belt and am a week away from starting my 3rd ever. I'm interested in adding strength and a little size this go around while retaining as much gains as possible. I'm looking to learn as much from others with experience as i can, meet some like minded bros and help out whenever I can.

How certain are u that your var is legit? Its often faked[/quote:r27xq6ve]

This i have found out, Labmaxed some var and it failed miserably. I went with vermodje oxaver this time. Considering another labmax to help determine if oxandrolone is present.[/quote:r27xq6ve]

If u didnt spend a couple hundred bucks on it id be very cautious

Evil Anvil said:

Welcome to adrenaline rush buddy. We are happy to have you as part of our family here, and I'm sure you will love our positive and informative atmosphere. We do our best to help and look out for all of our members. Any questions or concerns you have, don't be afraid to ask!

cmb5017 said:
Evil Anvil said:
cmb5017 said:
[quote="Evil Anvil":3k4y02hg]What's up bros! I'm currently a member of one board and wanted to add another to the mix. I heard some good bros started this up so gonna give it a shot. I currently only have two cycles under my belt and am a week away from starting my 3rd ever. I'm interested in adding strength and a little size this go around while retaining as much gains as possible. I'm looking to learn as much from others with experience as i can, meet some like minded bros and help out whenever I can.

How certain are u that your var is legit? Its often faked[/quote:3k4y02hg]

Thought I responded to this already so my bad if I double post. Having Labmaxed some var and it failing completely I understand what you are saying. This time I went with vermodje oxaver in hopes it's legit. Considering another labmax.

Evil Anvil said:
cmb5017 said:
[quote="Evil Anvil":2ij4ry9q]
cmb5017 said:
[quote="Evil Anvil":2ij4ry9q]What's up bros! I'm currently a member of one board and wanted to add another to the mix. I heard some good bros started this up so gonna give it a shot. I currently only have two cycles under my belt and am a week away from starting my 3rd ever. I'm interested in adding strength and a little size this go around while retaining as much gains as possible. I'm looking to learn as much from others with experience as i can, meet some like minded bros and help out whenever I can.

How certain are u that your var is legit? Its often faked[/quote:2ij4ry9q]

Thought I responded to this already so my bad if I double post. Having Labmaxed some var and it failing completely I understand what you are saying. This time I went with vermodje oxaver in hopes it's legit. Considering another labmax.[/quote:2ij4ry9q]

Woops. Didn't see someone already responded. Learning how things operate still.

Evil Anvil said:

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... its great to have you here... i am always here to help any way i can and would love to help you get your cycle set up and to surpass your goals... anytime you need any help, don't hesitate to let me know...

Welcome brother... Everyone gets the warm welcome cause that's how we roll!

KingWizard said:
Let's see what this upcoming cycle looks like bro

It will be my third cycle so I wanted to keep it pretty simple with dosages on the lower end. I've chosen to run test e, anavar and proviron. Still figuring out dosages but I'd like to go 12 - 14 weeks. I've received a lot of feedback saying don't take this and you should take that but I'd like to know when choosing these 3 compounds, what is the best way to run them? I have clomid, nolva and aromasin on hand.

Evil Anvil said:
KingWizard said:

It will be my third cycle so I wanted to keep it pretty simple with dosages on the lower end. I've chosen to run test e, anavar and proviron. Still figuring out dosages but I'd like to go 12 - 14 weeks. I've received a lot of feedback saying don't take this and you should take that but I'd like to know when choosing these 3 compounds, what is the best way to run them? I have clomid, nolva and aromasin on hand.

this is what i would do with just those

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 provrion 50 mg day
9-14 anavar 60 mg day
9-14 cycle support of some kind (i like cel cycle assist) very complete and very cost effective but SOMETHING MORE than just liver care...
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
cycle assist
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

DylanGemelli said:
Evil Anvil said:
KingWizard said:

this is what i would do with just those

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 provrion 50 mg day
9-14 anavar 60 mg day
9-14 cycle support of some kind (i like cel cycle assist) very complete and very cost effective but SOMETHING MORE than just liver care...
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
cycle assist
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks bro. Can you point me to where I can learn more about cel cycle assist? Also what sarms are used during pct? And will these sarms help me hold onto my gains?

Evil Anvil said:
DylanGemelli said:
http://www.tfsupplements.com/store/prod ... ssist.html[/url]

mk-2866 and gw-501516 are used during pct... i get into detail on what they do in pct in this article i wrote here post-cycle-therapy-101-f49/post-cycle-therapy-101-by-dylan-gemelli-t197.html

Yes, they absolutely help to hold onto gains in pct bro.. if you have any questions after you read the article, let me know

Top Bottom