napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Member from Toronto Canada

Hi Everyone

Heard some amazing things about this board so I had to come and join up. I look forward to contributing and helping members where I can

happy to be part of the board

jazzy mclicious said:
Hi Everyone

Heard some amazing things about this board so I had to come and join up. I look forward to contributing and helping members where I can

Welcome to adrenaline rush brother.. hopefully you can easily see the reputation proceeding itself so far.. you will quickly find there is not other forum in existence comparable to ours... im thrilled to see you here and am always here to help in any way that i can... don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything along the way bro...

jazzy mclicious said:
wow I am impressed already what a warm welcome

some of these other boards are rude as hell and treat you like shit

i love it already here

we are not any other board brother and you will see that rather quickly... i want to make sure as does everyone else here that when new members come, they see it as a home for them... you get treated like family because you are now... remember that bro!

jazzy mclicious said:
Hi Everyone

We are happy to welcome you to our great family here at AR! I'm sure you will love it here. This board is like nothing else out there. You won't see any flaming or bashing here brother. We truly care about every one of our members and do what we can to give the best information and advice you'll find anywhere. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask!

jazzy mclicious said:
wow I am impressed already what a warm welcome

some of these other boards are rude as hell and treat you like shit

i love it already here

Hey Brother, Welcome to AR. This place is a great no B/S place. Dylan and the boys keep it running smooth.
No one treats anyone here like shit. I know it's hard to believe, but it's true.

Cool avatar too.

Top Bottom