Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New here new with Sarms

xxmxx

Hello Dylan and team -

First of all I appreciate your help. I have been lurking, but finally decided to start posting.

Dylan I started working out about 6 months ago. I started at 140 pounds and and I am sitting right at 157-160 pounds now. I work out 6 times per week and my diet is on point eating 6 times a day, and going from "low" med or high carb days.

My trainer suggested MK 2866 and I was going to start, buts sarmx has been out of stock for a while so I was thinking sarms1 - Trainer suggested some local places, but after doing research I was not happy with the reviews.

Dylan I have two questions - do you recommend sarms, and if so is mk2866 enough? or should I stack? Thanks again for all the great information, videos, and for going above and beyond for the people here.

COMPLETE stats;

Age - 33
Height - 5'9.5
Weight - 157
Body fat % 11
Years of training - 6 months
Complete cycle history- nothing
Goals- Muscle gain
Supplements none
General idea of nutrition - 6 meals a day - change between low, med, and high

Hello Dylan and team -

First of all I appreciate your help. I have been lurking, but finally decided to start posting.

Dylan I started working out about 6 months ago. I started at 140 pounds and and I am sitting right at 157-160 pounds now. I work out 6 times per week and my diet is on point eating 6 times a day, and going from "low" med or high carb days.

My trainer suggested MK 2866 and I was going to start, buts sarmx has been out of stock for a while so I was thinking sarms1 - Trainer suggested some local places, but after doing research I was not happy with the reviews.

Dylan I have two questions - do you recommend sarms, and if so is mk2866 enough? or should I stack? Thanks again for all the great information, videos, and for going above and beyond for the people here.

COMPLETE stats;

Age - 33
Height - 5'9.5
Weight - 157
Body fat % 11
Years of training - 6 months
Complete cycle history- nothing
Goals- Muscle gain
Supplements none
General idea of nutrition - 6 meals a day - change between low, med, and high
I think sarms are perfect for you...i highly recommend mk-2866 but Dylan or Rick will give you a perfect stack these guys know what they're doing.....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I think sarms are perfect for you...i highly recommend mk-2866 but Dylan or Rick will give you a perfect stack these guys know what they're doing.....

Stay away from the other sources. Maybe prohormones or who knows what they'll be available here very soon I've heard

can you please be more specific on what you mean by "muscle gain" bro, because they all nearly provide that... let me know so i can dial in the proper cycle for you

Thanks Dylan -

I did not realize how important diet was and I have been able to add 15-17 pounds in 6 months, but I do feel very "limited". Since I never worked out before I am extremely skinny - thankfully by adding the 15+ pounds and working out 6 times a day I am seeing a huge difference.

In a perfect world I will like to add another 10 pounds of muscle and maybe start "cutting" at 5'9.5 I think I will feel comfortable around 165-170 but ripped?

I don't know if thats enough info? again he recommended Mk2866 but if I am going to try this - I do see you give the option of stacking sarms..

this is the stack you want and the perfect starting stack.. the triple stack, the most tried and true sarms stack you can run...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Awesome! I am getting blood work done this Friday.

does the the 1-12 (are the numbers of week)

I will order the DGA POST CT - sarmx still out of stock - so thinking and hoping sarms1 can get the job done.

ONE FINAL QUESTION - for clomid should I reach out to my dr to get this? everything else I think can find online.

THANKS AGAIN!

Top Bottom