napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New here 34 from new england

Jdirt82

Thanks for taking the time to read this also this site is brilliant so appreciate that there is a place this can be discussed. Im 34 im 230 lbs 5'8" i could stand to lose 30 + pounds. Im eating healthier and was almost 260 in october 2016. That being said im in the gym 5 days a week trying to get my body under control. My doctor did blood work my test levels are low and my metabolism sucks. I have gynecomastia in my left chest. Im working on all of this but feel like i dont know what im doing fully. Then i was introduced to sarms and this site. If anyone has any information or can help me in anyway i would be very appreciative. Thanks bros

34 years old 230 lbs my body fat is probably 25 to 30% i need to lose 30+ lbs and gain lean muscle my dr hasnt started a protocol for the gyno i see him tomorrow monday the 13th. we were waiting to ultrasound to make sure nothing was cancerous. he mentioned testosterone as my levels are low for a guy my age so i will see him tomorrow and report back what he has advised. thanks for any input you have i know theres not a lot to go on at the moment. i want to start a cutting cycle with s4 and gw but im gonna wait to see what his recomendations are as far as the other stuff first. i have lost about 20 lbs in the last 4 months just changing my diet and working out doing cardio or push ups or burpees between all of my sets. i am open to any suggestions20161209_092503_Fotor.jpg

yes bro see what protocol he sets up but beware not a lot of docs know exactly how to treat this shit. I mean a really good gyno protocol. glad you found this place. sarms would def help you get where you need to be. I was about the same as you 2 years ago, and I am where you want to be now from sarms triple stack, then the superman stack with 677 and a couple of other additions. but sarmsx is the real fuckin deal. let us know the updates when you get them

34 years old 230 lbs my body fat is probably 25 to 30% i need to lose 30+ lbs and gain lean muscle my dr hasnt started a protocol for the gyno i see him tomorrow monday the 13th. we were waiting to ultrasound to make sure nothing was cancerous. he mentioned testosterone as my levels are low for a guy my age so i will see him tomorrow and report back what he has advised. thanks for any input you have i know theres not a lot to go on at the moment. i want to start a cutting cycle with s4 and gw but im gonna wait to see what his recomendations are as far as the other stuff first. i have lost about 20 lbs in the last 4 months just changing my diet and working out doing cardio or push ups or burpees between all of my sets. i am open to any suggestionsView attachment 3670

If your levels are genuinely low, he may put you on TRT, but depending on how low they are there are things you can possibly do to bring those levels up. I'll be curious to see where your levels actually are.

I'll give you a sarms protocol for your goals, but obviouosly we need to know what route your doctor takes first and don't start anything until that is done first. Here is the protocol for the enhanced super stack. It is your best option. Il provide you links to get. Everything you need. If you end up on TRT you can disregard the pct, but otherwise the pct recommended is what you need to run

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

hey brother... i can absolutely help you here and i truly commend you on trying to take control and get into the proper condition... i think that is beyond excellent and earns a lot of respect... i am going to give you the best sarms cutting stack you can run but i want to know if your doctor puts you on trt as well... also what his recommendations are for your gyno... thats all extremely pertinent info that we need... here are the links to purchase everything you need for your sarms stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

thanks for the advice i see him at 11 tomorrow so i will get a print out of my blood work he ran last time i saw him which was 2 weeks ago and ill post so we can see exactly whats going on. i really appreciate the help bro

thanks man i appreciate that i really need to get my life back i feel very tired and sluggish most of the time with random periods of energy. im ok when its gym time but know it could be so much more than what it is. ill be posting blood work results tomorrow from my doctor and also let you know what he says about my next course of action
hey brother... i can absolutely help you here and i truly commend you on trying to take control and get into the proper condition... i think that is beyond excellent and earns a lot of respect... i am going to give you the best sarms cutting stack you can run but i want to know if your doctor puts you on trt as well... also what his recommendations are for your gyno... thats all extremely pertinent info that we need... here are the links to purchase everything you need for your sarms stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

thanks man i appreciate that i really need to get my life back i feel very tired and sluggish most of the time with random periods of energy. im ok when its gym time but know it could be so much more than what it is. ill be posting blood work results tomorrow from my doctor and also let you know what he says about my next course of action
absolutely bro, im happy to help... yes, just let us know so we can help

So i just saw my doctor my testosterone level is 224 which is abnormally low for a 34yo male. He put me on 5mg of androgel. (Testim) daily i am also starting intermediate fasting so my last meal will be around 7pm and first meal at 12pm cardio at about 10am weights at about 8pm. I am doing bloodwork today again and seeing him in 12 weeks. He wants to see how the gyno is at that time its not getting worse at all just very sore in the left side only. But if it persists then hes gonna perform surgery. Let me know if i missed anything. And thanks everyone for your help.

So i just saw my doctor my testosterone level is 224 which is abnormally low for a 34yo male. He put me on 5mg of androgel. (Testim) daily i am also starting intermediate fasting so my last meal will be around 7pm and first meal at 12pm cardio at about 10am weights at about 8pm. I am doing bloodwork today again and seeing him in 12 weeks. He wants to see how the gyno is at that time its not getting worse at all just very sore in the left side only. But if it persists then hes gonna perform surgery. Let me know if i missed anything. And thanks everyone for your help.

no mention of aromasin with the gel (btw which is not very desirable)? at the least i would get some arom from sarmsx or some other reputable sponsor here, and maybe even get with Dylan on a gyno protocol from sarmsx.com it has helped quite a few guys here to lessen the gyno read the thread below. did he state what your estro level is?

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...o-protocol-17450.html?highlight=gyno+protocol

Last edited:
man that sucks he put you on the gel... its just not as effective as a normal injection... it may suffice for now but its not what i would want long term... i would absolutely get aromasin with it... here is the link... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

i would run 1 full dropper for two weeks every day then scale back to 1 full dropper every other day...

you can definitely run sarms with your gel... everything stays the same except you do not need the mini pct or daa... the sarms stack stays the same

So i have decided the lifestyle i have to abide by while on trt gel is too stressfull. I am constantly worried about my 1 year old son and my wife coming into contact with the gel. So i am switching to injections. Yesterday which was march 1st i applked 50mg of the gel. When should i start injections and what dose/frquency. My dr had me applying 50mg daily. While on gel. Thanks in advance for your help. Side note i love the results so far im more full of energy my sex drive is almost insatiable my workouts are much improved but i am always thinking about contamination. Again thanks for all your help guys. Later

Top Bottom