Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New guy

Damascus

Hey guys,

New guy here actually came across this forum just browsing. I'm really glad I did, I had actually signed up with Evo and within 10 minutes found this board and got lots of great info regarding that site. This seems like a very legit place and lots of knowledge floating around.

So my goals are to put on some lean mass and increase my strength. I am 30 yrs old, 5'3" about 135 pounds. Not 100% on my BF but I'm guessing around 12-13%. I use to be a personal trainer so I've been in and out of the fitness world. I have not been on a cycle in about 5-7 years (can't remember as time flys). My last cycle was a complete disaster as I had an accident that completely took me out and didn't allow me to do any PCT. I developed bad gyno in the process and still have it today. Is there anything I can do beside surgery to remove them or shrink them, high dosage of letro?

I've been reading Dylans advice on 150-200 deca/test and would really like to get back to a deca/test/eq stack as I had my best gains previously with that stack. Of course I'm willing to listen to any advice and any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!

Hey guys,

New guy here actually came across this forum just browsing. I'm really glad I did, I had actually signed up with Evo and within 10 minutes found this board and got lots of great info regarding that site. This seems like a very legit place and lots of knowledge floating around.

So my goals are to put on some lean mass and increase my strength. I am 30 yrs old, 5'3" about 135 pounds. Not 100% on my BF but I'm guessing around 12-13%. I use to be a personal trainer so I've been in and out of the fitness world. I have not been on a cycle in about 5-7 years (can't remember as time flys). My last cycle was a complete disaster as I had an accident that completely took me out and didn't allow me to do any PCT. I developed bad gyno in the process and still have it today. Is there anything I can do beside surgery to remove them or shrink them, high dosage of letro?

I've been reading Dylans advice on 150-200 deca/test and would really like to get back to a deca/test/eq stack as I had my best gains previously with that stack. Of course I'm willing to listen to any advice and any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!
Hey man welcome to AR. I'm sure one of the more experienced members will jump in here with advice. I know PE has very good priced letro and also raloxifene. Those two are usually considered a good anti gyno stack.

Welcome. I don't see why you wouldn't give Letro a shot. Hopefully you will take the advice that the vets here give you for your next cycle. If you do, you will be good to go.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Welcome. I don't see why you wouldn't give Letro a shot. Hopefully you will take the advice that the vets here give you for your next cycle. If you do, you will be good to go.

Thanks man, that's the way I was leaning but wanted to get some advice before I did. I see PE is a great brand. Yes I will definitely be listening to the guys here on my next cycle. These guys seem to know their shit!

Thanks man, that's the way I was leaning but wanted to get some advice before I did. I see PE is a great brand. Yes I will definitely be listening to the guys here on my next cycle. These guys seem to know their shit!

Hey guys,

Thanks guys!

Welcome to AR bro! You are in the right place here, for the he's advice and information available.

The first thing I would recommend to you is to take care of that gyno. Do not start another cycle until you have that taken care of. Have you tried a bout with Raloxifene and letro? Pure essence has both of these, and if that doesn't work, surgery may be your only option.

As for the cycle, here is how I would set it up and run. I would also incorporate some sarms in to further enhance it

1-16 Test C 300mg per week
1-16 Deca 200mg per week
1-16 EQ 600mg per week
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-16 caber 0.5mg twice per week
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2/

PCT

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/platinum-pct-stack/

RickRock,

Thanks for the great advice man. No I have not tried that combo for the gyno. I completely agree that is my main concern at this point is to try and get rid of it, as this shit is ugly looking and hurts. If the Raloxifene and letro did work for me how long would you recommend me waiting to start up the cycle?

Thanks NY! Now do I go through you or SD for Robo products?
Email [email protected] for that...

Welcome to adrenaline rush my friend. Good to see your enjoying the board.

For PE you want to go domestic. They are a domestic source. I am in DFW myself.

Welcome to the rush [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
RickRock,

Thanks for the great advice man. No I have not tried that combo for the gyno. I completely agree that is my main concern at this point is to try and get rid of it, as this shit is ugly looking and hurts. If the Raloxifene and letro did work for me how long would you recommend me waiting to start up the cycle?

Once your gyno is taken care of, you could start a cycle at any point after that in my opinion

Top Bottom