Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New cycle questions

Sorry to keep bothering... Been looking into bold cyp, so a faster acting EQ.. Your guys take on that? Dylen ever did a video on that specifically? If I add that, should I drop mast or npp?

Sorry to keep bothering... Been looking into bold cyp, so a faster acting EQ.. Your guys take on that? Dylen ever did a video on that specifically? If I add that, should I drop mast or npp?
My take with Bold Cyp is you better have a good source because if you get it from somewhere that isn't experienced brewing that ester you're going to be hating life. I've heard Robo does a good job with minimal PIP. He's the only source that I personally know of that can pull it off. I've been trying to get Pharma Lady 's Platinum Biotech to brew it but I haven't received a confirmation.

Hmm don't like hearing that, this will be a new lab I'm trying so no clue how pip would be.
I don't recommend that at all bro. You need to get Bold Cyp from a trusted source with plenty of reviews.

Hmm don't like hearing that, this will be a new lab I'm trying so no clue how pip would be.
well just be aware and prepared because 9.9 times out of 10, its going to be a fucking bitch of all bitches in terms of pain...

Top Bottom