napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

needles

munkster

After I do my pin there's always some left in the bulb at the end of the needle usually about 1 unit. I'm using nippro. Is there any other needles I could use?

That amount left is nothing to worry about or even think about. Just push out what you can and don't worry about the negligible amount left in the needle

Most people feel that way the first few weeks of pinning. All that sweet nectar going to waste in the trash. Lol. But it's seriously only a few drops and will not change anything. When you draw 1ml, the part you lose is accounted for and you are still getting 1ml.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is nothing to worry about - the amounts left in the syringe are so tiny, that it won't make any difference whatsoever. Just don't pay so much attention to it, and you will sleep tighter.

Use got to let her go man.... let her go.... lol its nothing to worry about brother. Not the slightest bit important.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You could also let a very small air bubble remain in the syring. Like the size of an bb or smaller. That air will clear the syringe last minute. Not going to cause a problem either.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom