napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Need some recent Pharmacomstore.ws reviews

Having the same issue. Order was marked “handed to carrier” more than 2 weeks ago without tracking number. Was told the carrier delayed because of delays at JFK airport or something which I’m not so sure about. Hoping they can come through. Have heard so many good things online.

Of course you did hear some good things about us, we have an impeccable reputation since 2006, we are arguably the most discussed, lab tested and reviewed manufacturer and there is no customer who has ever lost his money with us.

Please send us a PM with your order number, sometimes a package can be send but tracking code not to show as uploaded into customer's PharmacomStore account.

Thank you!

Of course you did hear some good things about us, we have an impeccable reputation since 2006, we are arguably the most discussed, lab tested and reviewed manufacturer and there is no customer who has ever lost his money with us.

Please send us a PM with your order number, sometimes a package can be send but tracking code not to show as uploaded into customer's PharmacomStore account.

Thank you!

Did you get a chance to check my order number?

Pharmacom store review

In the past 5 months I’ve placed 3 orders. I ran a low dose tren and test prop cycle for 8 weeks and still saw crazy results. Now I’m doing 6 weeks at the end of that of test prop and Anavar. Libido is shot from coming off tren and Anavar kills it for me also. But all products are top notch. Pharmacom store does seem to take me 3-5 weeks for orders to arrive but they always eventually get here.

Out of curiosity Pharmacom store.ws is selling dragon pharma products now so any guarantee that they are dosed appropriately ect?

Out of curiosity Pharmacom store.ws is selling dragon pharma products now so any guarantee that they are dosed appropriately ect?

Any products we sell on our website we are providing the same guarantee we do on our own products, so rest assured anything listed on our websites is up to standard, however we cannot promise it if you buy that brand else wear as it may be a fake, buying direct from us will ensure you won’t run into problems with fakes and under-dosing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom