Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need some help on a first cycle

izalment

Hey,

I was watching some of your YouTube videos on information about gear and though I would send you an email for some help. I am looking to taking gear In about 4 weeks, which will be my first ever cycle. I have talked to some friends and this is what they said I should take for a first cycle.

Test Ethanate
Anavar
Arrimadex
HCG
Nolvadex

I just want your opinion on this, dosage and when to do what, or what not to do.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

26 y/o, 5'11", 175lbs - Canada

Hey,

I was watching some of your YouTube videos on information about gear and though I would send you an email for some help. I am looking to taking gear In about 4 weeks, which will be my first ever cycle. I have talked to some friends and this is what they said I should take for a first cycle.

Test Ethanate
Anavar
Arrimadex
HCG
Nolvadex

I just want your opinion on this, dosage and when to do what, or what not to do.

hey bro, im happy to help... what is your main goal from the cycle?

your friends are idiots recommending HCG and nolva on cycle , give us you goals/experience so we help you

'hey bro, im happy to help... what is your main goal from the cycle?'... polite, helpful and non abrasive.

'your friends are idiots recommending HCG and nolva on cycle , give us you goals/experience so we help you '.... funny as hell

Bro, without going too deep nolva and HCG recommendations are horrible. Long ester recommendation from your friends has a place, but not usually on an initial cycle. Anavar? I have to ask myself why do people keep bringing this compound up? Is there a flood of this weak little sister out there on the streets? Provide Dylan with your stats to include your body fat % and weight training experience and goals. He can definitely square you away with a solid recommendation. At some point in time listening to our friends has put us all in a stupid situation, thank goodness you came here prior to pissing away your money.

Last edited:
Hi guys, i hope i write this message in the right place, sorry if not.
I wanted to ask regarding a first proper cycle..how many compounds should u take max ? I'm saying proper because a few months ago i started taking Test E but didn't have an AI on hand so i stoped after 4 weeks cause i was freaking out about gyno, so that was a first bad experience.
But i would like to do a proper one now as i might be competing in about 3-4 months, what do u recomend ? I'm in decent shape, 27y/o , 180 height , around 8% body fat.
I'm asking your advice cause i want to do it right this time..some people i know tell me to include smaller amounts of Tren or some powerfull things like that wich i know wouldn't be the best ideea...and most important i want to stay away from gyno as it really scared me last time :)) . And... I live in the Middle East and no one i know can get me SARMS so ....
Thanks for any advice u could give me !
Lets not hijack this mans thread. Please start a new thread so we can give you the proper advise

Hey,

Test Ethanate
Anavar
Arrimadex
HCG
Nolvadex

Tell us your goals and we will help you get set up. One thing I will say is I wouldn't mess with Anavar. It's extremely weak and pretty much for women. It doesn't give much benefit at all, and there are better options out there

What to do would be to get a better nutrition protocol in place. 5'11 and 175?

In the meantime propose a cycle and we'll critique it. No on is here to spoon feed you.

hey bro, im happy to help... what is your main goal from the cycle?

Hey, my main goal is to put on some more muscle size. Im not looking to become leaner. I will throwing in alot more calories as I would love to hit the 200lbs mark. I am now 185lbs

Also I talked with another friend and he suggested just do the test e and Nolvadex only

your friends are idiots recommending HCG and nolva on cycle , give us you goals/experience so we help you

Was thinking the same thing. Goal is to put one some size. Nothing crazy. I've been training for over 5 year went from 100lbs to 185lbs in that time. Now i just want to push little further. Not looking at being super lean as i do like the heavier built. This would be a first cycle ever

'hey bro, im happy to help... what is your main goal from the cycle?'... polite, helpful and non abrasive.

'your friends are idiots recommending HCG and nolva on cycle , give us you goals/experience so we help you '.... funny as hell

Bro, without going too deep nolva and HCG recommendations are horrible. Long ester recommendation from your friends has a place, but not usually on an initial cycle. Anavar? I have to ask myself why do people keep bringing this compound up? Is there a flood of this weak little sister out there on the streets? Provide Dylan with your stats to include your body fat % and weight training experience and goals. He can definitely square you away with a solid recommendation. At some point in time listening to our friends has put us all in a stupid situation, thank goodness you came here prior to pissing away your money.

I personally though the same about Anavar. Yeah it's my first cycle and don't want to go nuts and blow my money. My other buddy told me do only test e and Nolvadex

What to do would be to get a better nutrition protocol in place. 5'11 and 175?

In the meantime propose a cycle and we'll critique it. No on is here to spoon feed you.

Nutrition will come in effect. I am now 185lbs lost weight due to surgery

What do you guys think of just a Test Ethanate and Nolvadex only cycle? I already have those 2. 2x 10ml test 1x100 25mg Nolvadex

Nolva is for pct. You do have that planned out right? Test and aromasin as an ai so you dont get breasts

Hey, my main goal is to put on some more muscle size. Im not looking to become leaner. I will throwing in alot more calories as I would love to hit the 200lbs mark. I am now 185lbs

Also I talked with another friend and he suggested just do the test e and Nolvadex only

okay bro, with your first cycle you want test only and we can add a few sarms to really get after the size your wanting... you want to ease into steroid compounds and test only is all you should be doing on a first cycle... i will give you the full layout for your cycle... i will also give you a bridge stack to run in between cycles to maintain, clean up and add to your gains... you can get all your sarms, ancillaries and pct products at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout

1-12 test e 350-500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-14 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

followed by

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom