napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help with pct after tren cycle !

Drew

Im just finishing up my first tren cycle .... I just did 8 weeks using 100 mg of tren ace , 100 mg test prop and aromasin 12.5 ( all those were every other day ) also caber .5 mg twice a week ....

I need to know what dosage of clomid and nolvadex to take and for how long ? The nolvadex are 20 mg pills and the clomid are 25 mg pills .

Also, can I stay on test for another 8 weeks ? And if I do should I still take clomid and nolvadex when I finish up with the tren ?

I posted this same post about a week ago and had no one respond with any info on dosage or length for taking nolvadex and clomid

If you can help at all it would be greatly appreciated as I have no idea about tren pct - as this was first tren cycle

Thx

- drew

If u stay on test no need to do pct until your cycle is complete. Pct always starts 2 weeks after last pin

I'm going to sound really dumb here but when you say for ex : clomid 50/50/25/25

What does that refer to - I'm just not used to reading dosages .

Does that mean 50 mg clomid the first week , 50mg 2nd week , 25 mg 3rd week and 25 mg 4th week ? Or ?...... Is it referring to 50 mg each day the first week , 50 mg a day the 2nd week , 2mg a day for 3rd week , etc

Thanks guys !!!

Drew

No dumb questions here bro. 50 mg per day for week one. 50 mg per day for week 2. Then 25 mg a day for week 3 exc

I'm going to sound really dumb here but when you say for ex : clomid 50/50/25/25

Does that mean 50 mg clomid the first week , 50mg 2nd week , 25 mg 3rd week and 25 mg 4th week ? Or ?...... Is it referring to 50 mg each day the first week , 50 mg a day the 2nd week , 2mg a day for 3rd week , etc

Thanks guys !!!

Drew

Each slash is another week

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Thanks guys !!!

Drew

Yes that's correct buddy. You have it right. Here is what I recommend for a good successful PCT

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED

Thanks guys !!!

Drew

That's a great question bro. Allot of guys including myself at one point were confused about the dosing schedule when it's laid out visually like this.

I fucked up my PCT one time thinking I was supposed to take 50mg once a week, instead of everyday.

It's 50mg ED the first week.. 50 mg ED the second week.. So on and so forth.

Top Bottom