Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need advice

Lewis.J

I need some advice on sarms. I've been wanting to take something that will help me reach my goals and I started of looking into pro-hormones and heard nothing but negativity and side-effects until i heard someone mention sarms, I'm looking to buy MK-2866 from research sarms and do a 12.5mg a day for 4 weeks with no cycle support. can anyone give me advice on if this is a good idea it would be appreciated

Height:5ft 9 inch
Weight: 76kg/167 lbs
Body fat % :14%
Years of training: 3-4
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) : never done a cycle
PCT for each cycle
Goals: drop 4% bf
Supplements (if any):none
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???): no allergy's following a ketogenic diet
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.): no injuries

At 17 years old you are too young to be using any kind of PED, even sarms. Right now all you need is a good diet and the right training and you will make phenomenal gains. You are in the best years of your life for making gains

Fair enough bro I agree with you, I just feel like I need something to give me a boost, I might just try horny goat weed lol

I'll be sure to watch and upvote, one more thing what's your guys opinion on natural test boosters like testofuel or quantum T

at your age, likely unnecessary. If you do, find one with tongkat ali in it. I use Blue Star Nutracuticals Status, and they often have 50% off sales. I stock up when they do

Fair enough bro I agree with you, I just feel like I need something to give me a boost, I might just try horny goat weed lol
.... IF this is really bugging you......go take a blood test Bro... then you'll see what your test is. should be pretty high... from 800 to 1200... then you'll know .. you should have plenty of test, so you need to eat, sleep and dial in your work out! blood test cost like 60 bucks at labcorp... just my 2 cents

.... IF this is really bugging you......go take a blood test Bro... then you'll see what your test is. should be pretty high... from 800 to 1200... then you'll know .. you should have plenty of test, so you need to eat, sleep and dial in your work out! blood test cost like 60 bucks at labcorp... just my 2 cents
I just recently got one for free because I was just curious if a ketogenic diet was fucking killing me or not but I didn't get to see my T level on it.

I just recently got one for free because I was just curious if a ketogenic diet was fucking killing me or not but I didn't get to see my T level on it.

Go back and check and see your test level... it will give you a Psychological edge not worrying about your test ...Also... Bro you need carbs for the pump!! EAT SOME CARBS!! lol...

Go back and check and see your test level... it will give you a Psychological edge not worrying about your test ...Also... Bro you need carbs for the pump!! EAT SOME CARBS!! lol...
Ayy man keto feels amazing i gained something like 6kg (13.2277lbs) in under a month and somehow look more vascular this woe is very magical, for me anyway,

Ayy man keto feels amazing i gained something like 6kg (13.2277lbs) in under a month and somehow look more vascular this woe is very magical, for me anyway,
so you gained 14lbs in a month and you need a boost... nah Bro... just like RR and Dylan said... there dead nuts on.... just do what your doing

Last edited:
One last question a friend of mine want's to try sarms I see you guys preach the site SARMSx but he's from the uk is reasearchsamr a legitimate company that doesn't sell tainted produce?

One last question a friend of mine want's to try sarms I see you guys preach the site SARMSx but he's from the uk is reasearchsamr a legitimate company that doesn't sell tainted produce?
no, i would stay away from them bro... i dont know a ton about them but i have had a good handful of complaints about them just within the last few months... sarmsx ships to the UK with no issues whatsoever...

Top Bottom