napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need Advice

jcad

A very close friend of mine recently informed me that he has been taking tren for the past week. His background- 35 years old, 30% bfi, 210-230lbs, training for about a month maybe 2. He isn't taking test has a base, he doesn't have an AI, prolactin blocker or PCT. He is taking it to help him burn off the fat and give him a boost while in the gym. He told me he will only take a low dose of it but that is relative statement and don't know what it is to him. I heavily expressed the dangers he is getting himself into but he had nothing to say except to be annoyed. I have given up on him and also haven't spoken to him since our last conversation. I feel lost and don't know what to do. He is a lot older than me but i feel like he is being a reckless child. ADVICE ANYONE!?
685379615eac7f5be2006d342bce5006.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could either direct him to this site OR just show him Dylan's videos on Tren and his Cycle basics.

You could either direct him to this site OR just show him Dylan's videos on Tren and his Cycle basics.

I did show him one of Dylan's most recent Tren videos. He replied saying Dylan didn't know what he is talking about.

I did show him one of Dylan's most recent Tren videos. He replied saying Dylan didn't know what he is talking about.

If he's going to be that ignorant to it then let him go ahead and fuck himself up. It sucks to say that but he's going to have to learn the hard way.

You can't fix stupid.

Or one of my favorite quotes

Ignorance is a fools greatest virtue, and a wisemans greatest enemy

There's only so much you can do

If he's going to be that ignorant to it then let him go ahead and fuck himself up. It sucks to say that but he's going to have to learn the hard way.

If it wasn't someone so close to me then i could careless. For awhile he was my roommate and my closest friend. I'm literally watching him fuck himself up and there is nothing i can do about it.

If it wasn't someone so close to me then i could careless. For awhile he was my roommate and my closest friend. I'm literally watching him fuck himself up and there is nothing i can do about it.

One of my good friends did the same shit with Tren, Superdrol, tbol, Winny and Mast No test base against my insisting and ran 3 orals then complained about migraines, being tired and not having a working dick.

I just made a similar post about this the other day but in regards to Halodrol

Dylan constantly talks about people doing foolish things with compounds. I always thought it was overly repetitive. Now i understand why he says it so much and how stupid people can be.

Yeah let him find out the hard way. U can only help so much

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

These are the ones you just have to let learn the hard way. If they won't listen now, let them be. Let Darwinism take its course

Sometimes you can only do so much bro. You tried. In order to help people, they have to let you help them. If you did all you can and they turn the blind eye, I wouldn't waste anymore energy on it. He'll eventually learn and when he comes back to you with his problems, you can say you told him so. Some just have to learn the hard way.

Sent from my SM-G900P

I work with a good friend that eats anadrol like candy.. Only. Three months at a time. He's all fucked up. I tried.. He said whatever.. So now I let him be. Still friends..I just disagree with his ignorance. Lol

FOLLOW ME TO VALHALLA

shit man, thats rough... does he at least take any kind of support with it?

i work at a gym bro, and i see this DAILY. it sucks but you have to learn to accept that you cant help everyone. you cant be superman and save everyone. find the people who are receptive and listen, then mentor them. the people who are stupid and reckless, if they dont listen, dont waste your time and energy, use your energy on someone who Listens to you.

Top Bottom