Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nandrolone Questions (Deca/NPP)

MarkR

Hey guys,

Just curious about a few things regarding nandrolone.

Will Nandrolone always turn a dry hard physique soft? even if cardio and diet is in place?

From what I've researched its gonna give those huge gains, but at a watery cost. Am i right in thinking water can also be minimised with proper use of Aromasin?

Does NPP do a better job at minimising water over Deca?

These questions are purely for my own knowledge and understanding, I'm not about to try out any of these steroids.

Thanks

Hey guys,

Just curious about a few things regarding nandrolone.

Will Nandrolone always turn a dry hard physique soft? even if cardio and diet is in place?

From what I've researched its gonna give those huge gains, but at a watery cost. Am i right in thinking water can also be minimised with proper use of Aromasin?

Does NPP do a better job at minimising water over Deca?

These questions are purely for my own knowledge and understanding, I'm not about to try out any of these steroids.

Thanks

Sorry to say bro but you are totally mis informed about deca. Deca will make you hard muscular and vascular.It is way less bloating than test.With deca it is very dose dependent. At 200-300mg it will give some good hard gains. Just like test cyp though,when you get into higher doses like 500,600,800mg then you are now a using mass builder that will also produce some bloat, along with some big fast gains. This is when the sides can show up, so you must use caber. It is actually better than test, but still it is subordinate to test. Test is king simply because it replaces test while you are shutdown. So any and all steroids are subordinate to test.
All of the sides from deca are less than sides from test. Now I am speaking high test vs high deca.Deca was designed and put to market for the purpose of being a cleaner version of test. It will cause deca dick and prolactin problems at high doses. If you take deca with test then you have one of the best,safest combos of all time.

NPP, some say give leaner harder gains but I think that is mistaken because if you do mg to mg they both are similar, with npp being marginally less bloating,simply because it does not accumulate like deca. BUT the accumulation of deca is when the magic happens, and you get no magic from npp.

Sorry to say bro but you are totally mis informed about deca. Deca will make you hard muscular and vascular.It is way less bloating than test.With deca it is very dose dependent. At 200-300mg it will give some good hard gains. Just like test cyp though,when you get into higher doses like 500,600,800mg then you are now a using mass builder that will also produce some bloat, along with some big fast gains. This is when the sides can show up, so you must use caber. It is actually better than test, but still it is subordinate to test. Test is king simply because it replaces test while you are shutdown. So any and all steroids are subordinate to test.
All of the sides from deca are less than sides from test. Now I am speaking high test vs high deca.Deca was designed and put to market for the purpose of being a cleaner version of test. It will cause deca dick and prolactin problems at high doses. If you take deca with test then you have one of the best,safest combos of all time.

NPP, some say give leaner harder gains but I think that is mistaken because if you do mg to mg they both are similar, with npp being marginally less bloating,simply because it does not accumulate like deca. BUT the accumulation of deca is when the magic happens, and you get no magic from npp.
Excellent and informative reply Jake, appreciated. In your opinion how does nandrolone compare to its sibling trenbolone in regards to gaining size.

Again from my understanding most people typically use trenbolone in a cutting or recomp cycle, but we all know most steroids can be used diversly.

what's to be expected when you compare it head on with nandrolone in a caloric surplus of say 500cal

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Excellent and informative reply Jake, appreciated. In your opinion how does nandrolone compare to its sibling trenbolone in regards to gaining size.

Again from my understanding most people typically use trenbolone in a cutting or recomp cycle, but we all know most steroids can be used diversly.

what's to be expected when you compare it head on with nandrolone in a caloric surplus of say 500cal

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Well tren is the king...also most harsh injectable around. It can give amazingly fast gains and a very hard vascular look. With these great effects can come side effects. I read somewhere recently that nearly 85% of newbies who do tren for the first time, stop the cyle before 3 weeks. The sides can be rough.As you use it more and more the sides diminish.

Well tren is the king...also most harsh injectable around. It can give amazingly fast gains and a very hard vascular look. With these great effects can come side effects. I read somewhere recently that nearly 85% of newbies who do tren for the first time, stop the cyle before 3 weeks. The sides can be rough.As you use it more and more the sides diminish.

Ah i always thought deca was king of muscle mass, thanks for sharing.

I see Dylan and a few other guys run low dose deca and tren simultaneously, is there a synergising effect? or is this just to avoid higher dose tren?

I just got done running deca and never really got any bloat at all on it. I was even running 500mg with quite a bit of test, but I also used the right AI dose to keep me dry and my diet was very clean.

When it comes to mass, in my opinion deca blows Tren out of the water. I never really gain much muscle mass on Tren, but deca was incredible for that. I like Tren for aesthetic and hardening purposes but I don't use it to gain size at all

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Both have their place. For bulking I like Tren Enth over Deca, I can't bulk on tren acetate for shit. It's too potent and suppresses my appetite unlike the enth version.

With tren E I can eat in a caloric surplus without having to worry about putting on much fat, and it gives me a harder look and the gains I get aren't all bloat but of nice quality. I'm also stronger and more aggressive and I use this to my advantage to slab on muscle mass.

I agree with Jake, the more you use the compound the more your body adapts to the sides...im currently running both 19NORs, tren @ 450 and deca @ 225 with test @ 750 & I started anadrol yesterday at 50mg.

I feel like deca is doing its job at masking any joint pains I've previously had while keeping my muscle kinda of fuller and my appetite even higher while the other compounds do their job. So far one of my favorite cycles. I'm up 9lbs, (started at 212 currently at 221) & increased calories again for the next 6 weeks. Strength & size is all going up which is the goal..

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

I just got done running deca and never really got any bloat at all on it. I was even running 500mg with quite a bit of test, but I also used the right AI dose to keep me dry and my diet was very clean.

When it comes to mass, in my opinion deca blows Tren out of the water. I never really gain much muscle mass on Tren, but deca was incredible for that. I like Tren for aesthetic and hardening purposes but I don't use it to gain size at all

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ok ...I know this is really DrB writing this.

Good to hear! I'm going on week 5 (on Tuesday) for my 250 test/deca cycle and looking for the gains to come with it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Can I follow... Good information...

I'm new so all info is helpful. I started my first cycle in Sept and I had no idea about Forums.. Or people would actually talk and help each other out! And yes they do exist.. I picked my first gear from a friend that new very little and recommend Test with Deca or TREN... What yeah I ran Tren E the First cycle... I'm 34, 5'9 and I was 240 and I was fat around 38% BF..

I remember everything very clearly.. First side was I couldn't even breath walking up the stairs, then came the sleep lost, which I was able to fix with Animal PM.. 5 weeks in and Boom strength went up 100 lbs.. The next week I maxed out at 315 and could have probably went a little more.. Take in mind I maxed out in August 175.. Yeah.. Weak.. Week 5-7 aggression kicked in.. Felt like a Greek God.. But with a family I was able to control...

We're I'm going with this is I took out Tren 9 weeks in @ 230 25% BF.. So lost a lot of Fat!!! and went to Deca.. ( big mistake I did ) And saw nothing what's so ever even added Dbol.. I could never eat more than 3k cal a day so I assume that's what hurt me!! But I came off and PCT and I've jumped back in I started to cut more.. Since I assumed I couldn't bulk! 4 weeks in Tren A this time, with EQ and Test P converted to Test C.. And on a meal prep.. My appetite has blown up.. I can eat 4K like of nothing.. So I said, let's bulk for 6-8 weeks than cut before the big 4th..
So I'm on Tren E and EQ and Test C just added Dbol today... I'm assuming it's the EQ that has given me my appetite ...

What do y'all thank about EQ VS Deca.. I heard the hit the same receptors? I'm still learning... I've gotten good info and tips from others on the forums.. I wish I had knew this was here last year I would have just ran Test for 12-14 weeks first...

Thanks guys.. Hope I didn't bored y'all...

Set Your Goals High, Don't Stop Until You Get There...

Can I follow... Good information...

I'm new so all info is helpful. I started my first cycle in Sept and I had no idea about Forums.. Or people would actually talk and help each other out! And yes they do exist.. I picked my first gear from a friend that new very little and recommend Test with Deca or TREN... What yeah I ran Tren E the First cycle... I'm 34, 5'9 and I was 240 and I was fat around 38% BF..

I remember everything very clearly.. First side was I couldn't even breath walking up the stairs, then came the sleep lost, which I was able to fix with Animal PM.. 5 weeks in and Boom strength went up 100 lbs.. The next week I maxed out at 315 and could have probably went a little more.. Take in mind I maxed out in August 175.. Yeah.. Weak.. Week 5-7 aggression kicked in.. Felt like a Greek God.. But with a family I was able to control...

We're I'm going with this is I took out Tren 9 weeks in @ 230 25% BF.. So lost a lot of Fat!!! and went to Deca.. ( big mistake I did ) And saw nothing what's so ever even added Dbol.. I could never eat more than 3k cal a day so I assume that's what hurt me!! But I came off and PCT and I've jumped back in I started to cut more.. Since I assumed I couldn't bulk! 4 weeks in Tren A this time, with EQ and Test P converted to Test C.. And on a meal prep.. My appetite has blown up.. I can eat 4K like of nothing.. So I said, let's bulk for 6-8 weeks than cut before the big 4th..
So I'm on Tren E and EQ and Test C just added Dbol today... I'm assuming it's the EQ that has given me my appetite ...

What do y'all thank about EQ VS Deca.. I heard the hit the same receptors? I'm still learning... I've gotten good info and tips from others on the forums.. I wish I had knew this was here last year I would have just ran Test for 12-14 weeks first...

Thanks guys.. Hope I didn't bored y'all...

Well since your question is eq vs deca then I will answer that. Your first cyles and weight loss were done incorrectly.

It used to be said that eq was a lame replacement for deca, but in reality the 2 are nothing alike. You could easily add muscle with 200-300 deca, but you won't add muscle like deca with eq...even running it at 800mg for 16 weeks instead of 200-300 deca for 12 weeks. So you can see right there that 800mgs week for 16 weeks does not give you deca's 12 weeks at 300mg. EQ will give you some strength gains, and I always get a very strong grip when I use it. It changes my skin to a nice tan looking soft skin.
It makes me vascular but I usually do not put any muscle on. EQ has sides for some such as depression where as deca makes you feel good. EQ makes some very hungry.
Each steroid has its own profile and when you understand these profiles you then know how to assemble a cycle based on what you are try to accomplish. We don't just pick them at random

Thanks Jake, like the old saying goes we live and learn... Believe me as I'm learning I'm saying to my self wow ... I did a lot wrong...

Now that I've found these forums and with people that have lots of knowledge ... The sky is the limit..

Thanks Jake[emoji1417][emoji1417][emoji1417]

Thanks Jake, like the old saying goes we live and learn... Believe me as I'm learning I'm saying to my self wow ... I did a lot wrong...

Now that I've found these forums and with people that have lots of knowledge ... The sky is the limit..

Thanks Jake[emoji1417][emoji1417][emoji1417]

most of us started the same way you did bro, some meathead telling us this and that. I know I did

most of us started the same way you did bro, some meathead telling us this and that. I know I did

I was lucky coming up that my dad was so up to date, and I had an uncle with a Ph.D in chemistry working at big pharm and my aunt is an endocrinologist.
Even then I would hear bros and was so impressed and wanted to do what they did. Like Dad is a square and bro here looks awesome. Luckily I could always talk to my dad and I would tell him what bro said. He would always stop what he was doing and sit down and explain why bro was screwing himself. It happens, but with this board you will get top notch spot on advice, and you guys have Dylan to thank for caring and running this board. Everyone from Dylan,Mods, and regulars all will give you good advice

Top Bottom