napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MYOSTATIN- The gains killer

Do we have an opinion here if beta-alanine is effective as a myostatin inhibitor?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

There is actually a lot of things that on paper will be labeled as a myostatin inhibitor, but using the word "inhibit" is a pretty strong thing, and couldn't be further from the truth than what a lot of things do.

There has been no evidence as of yet, for anything to have any real world effects on lowering or inhibiting myostatin to a degree that even makes a discernible difference....and that is including things like follistatin.

Believe me, if there was anything out there that actually worked, every pro would be on it, and it would cost a fortune

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yep, that's what I thought RR. Appreciate your response there friend! Guess I'll probably quit wasting my money on beta alanine then!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just as an example, there has been countless things tied to myostatin inhibition....including many things in food like Vitamin D, chocolate, and many vegetables. While these things may have an effect on myostatin in the "average" individual, it's not going to do a damn thing when you are talking about the extremely high and powerful levels of myostatin released by being on superphysiological doses of endogenous hormones.

In this AAS game, Myostatin ALWAYS wins. The best we can hope for is to trick it a little to make a few more gains where we can, but in the end it's a losing battle and we have to play its game

Great topic to bring up and something all should be aware of. Good info Rick.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Would you say sarms are strong enough to do the same in regards to preserving muscle? (Bulk then cut in last 4 weeks)

Would you say sarms are strong enough to do the same in regards to preserving muscle? (Bulk then cut in last 4 weeks)

Sarms are a great way to preserve muscle mass in a caloric deficit. I think mk-2866 coupled with gw-501516 is a simple classic stack that would work nicely.

Absolutely. Sarms are EXTREMELY effective for muscle preservation during a cut to prevent catabolism

There is actually a lot of things that on paper will be labeled as a myostatin inhibitor, but using the word "inhibit" is a pretty strong thing, and couldn't be further from the truth than what a lot of things do.

There has been no evidence as of yet, for anything to have any real world effects on lowering or inhibiting myostatin to a degree that even makes a discernible difference....and that is including things like follistatin.

Believe me, if there was anything out there that actually worked, every pro would be on it, and it would cost a fortune

I honestly think some pros are on powerful myoastatin inhibitors and that yes it can cost a fortune, but sponsors can easily pay for it. Maybe these are just rumours, but when you see Big Ramy taking so much muscle so quickly (we are talking of 100 pounds in lean muscle in 2 years).....now of course there are a lot of factors like genetics, training, AAS... but now Olympia bodybuilders are like laboratory rats and I'm sure they are back up by science teams taking a pleasure to test TONS of new stuff on humans to see how the body will react...

Here people are talking about test, tren, deca... but maybe these monster freaks are on some peptides, myostatin inhibitors, products... that are TOTALLY unknown to public... And it is not in their interest AT ALL to talk about it, in order to do what ? To help the other competitors to take more muscle and to look bigger, fuller and more shredded ?

Everyone on stage at the Olympia is training fucking hard, everyone. The kitchen and the gym are a must. But now, laboratories come more and more into play.

I honestly think some pros are on powerful myoastatin inhibitors and that yes it can cost a fortune, but sponsors can easily pay for it. Maybe these are just rumours, but when you see Big Ramy taking so much muscle so quickly (we are talking of 100 pounds in lean muscle in 2 years).....now of course there are a lot of factors like genetics, training, AAS... but now Olympia bodybuilders are like laboratory rats and I'm sure they are back up by science teams taking a pleasure to test TONS of new stuff on humans to see how the body will react...

Here people are talking about test, tren, deca... but maybe these monster freaks are on some peptides, myostatin inhibitors, products... that are TOTALLY unknown to public... And it is not in their interest AT ALL to talk about it, in order to do what ? To help the other competitors to take more muscle and to look bigger, fuller and more shredded ?

Everyone on stage at the Olympia is training fucking hard, everyone. The kitchen and the gym are a must. But now, laboratories come more and more into play.

Big Ramy has a genetic mutation at the MSTN gene and has been clinically proven to be myostatin deficient. That is the sole primary reason he added so much mass so quick, and continues to do so. He can just keep growing. It has nothing to do with what he takes. He has a genetic myostatin deficiency, and a lot of pro bodybuilders have also been found to be deficient or producing less myostatin than the average individual which is why they are monstrous freaks and the genetic elite

A topic I wanted to start some discussion on, is that of Myostatin, and it's role in limiting and even halting gains made on cycle when levels of myostatin reaches high levels in the body.

It's pretty common knowledge that during a cycle, you won't just keep gaining and gaining forever. At some point, your gains will stall out completely despite running the same doses. Myostatin is an unavoidable reality. It is going to happen. For most people, this seems to happen around the 8 week (day 56) mark of a cycle. There are other things that can impact this, like the compounds and doses used. For example, running a heavy cycle with multiple short/no ester compounds at higher doses will raise myostatin much quicker than a lower dosed one or two mild compound cycle with longer esters. However, no matter what myostatin will eventually take over in both cases at some point and stall your gains.

So, what can you do about it to make the most of your cycle? There are myostatin reducers and inhibitors out there, but NONE of them have ever been shown to do anything except empty your wallet unfortunately. Luckily, there are a few tricks to enable you to get a little more out of everything.

Tapering Doses up: if you start at a certain dose and raise the dose slightly every couple weeks or so, this can help overcome myostatin from stalling you out by raising the dose just enough to continue some gains. It won't be a substantial amount, but enough to still make progress. Another tactic is to just increase the dose at or near the 8 week mark just before the gains start to diminish

Adding in a more anabolic compound is another option. For example, someone running a test cycle with EQ might decide at the 8 week mark to add in Tren Ace for this reason. The powerful nature of Tren could continue the gains for a bit longer until myostatin wins once again. Orals could work in this instance as well, but the basic idea is to add in something powerful just before your gains stall.

To lower myostatin, basically you need to lower your doses, come off, or cruise for long enough for it to baseline to normal levels. The amount of time this takes depends on a few things but a good general rule of thumb is to take a good 10-12 weeks cruising or off cycle after being on high levels in order to bring your myostatin down enough to get the most out of your next cycle. If you don't take enough time off before going on high doses, your myostatin will peak out even quicker, and your gains will be much less than what you could have gained.

This is a very interesting and debatable topic, that I love to research and find out what I can on the topic. Please feel free to discuss and share your own views on the subject!

Rick I'm cruising on trt dose w MK and GW, will this allow my levels to come down over the next 3 months? MK has done a great job in keeping as much as possible as well as holding on to strength which is very important. I just want to make sure myostatin will come back down and I can get the most out of my next cycle in November. Thanks

I tell you what if there is a myostatin inhibitor that works and too be honest Indont see why they cant create one . The place too find out about it is in the oxygen gym . Aside from Big Ramy they have been turning out some freaks and Roehley Winkler has been training for along time and was at his size limit for years and all of a sudden this dude adds like 40 lbs and looks like some shit out of a fucking comic book .I dont know

Rick I'm cruising on trt dose w MK and GW, will this allow my levels to come down over the next 3 months? MK has done a great job in keeping as much as possible as well as holding on to strength which is very important. I just want to make sure myostatin will come back down and I can get the most out of my next cycle in November. Thanks
Yes it absolutely will come down bro. That's why I'm a big advocate of sarms in between cycles

You have to consider the anabolic nature of the compounds, which is what directly impacts myostatin levels. Sarms can keep myostatin pretty close to baseline because theyou don't carry the high anabolic/androgenic ratios of anabolic steroids that make myostatin climb through the roof.

That's why the more anabolic the compound (tren fir example) will raise myostatin more and quicker than anything and your gains will stall sooner

This is not a concern with sarms. The issue with sarms is adaptation to the compounds, which is why we recommend 12 week cycles. But the good thing is you can get the most out of sarms in between cycles, while keeping myostatin near baseline up until the point you are ready to start an aas cycle

I tell you what if there is a myostatin inhibitor that works and too be honest Indont see why they cant create one . The place too find out about it is in the oxygen gym . Aside from Big Ramy they have been turning out some freaks and Roehley Winkler has been training for along time and was at his size limit for years and all of a sudden this dude adds like 40 lbs and looks like some shit out of a fucking comic book .I dont know

I totally agree with you. Look at this suddenly new Winklaar:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIe9B2shyMF/?taken-by=roellywinklaar

I love these threads. I love logging in and finding a big effort post about a topic that I don't really know anything about. Thanks.

Great post bro... have you ever tried natural myostatin inhibitors like "epicatechin"? I've run it multiple times and noticed great body recomp, strength and endurance in the gym was pretty impressed considering its a natty supp

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

What a well worth read! I can't say enough how vital and priceless these kinds of threads are. I wanna commend Rick for a job well done. Let's continue this innovative and forward like thinking. In this process we become well informed, educated, and in a sense smarter athletes. Thank you Dylan, Rick and the whole team.
With that said I agree with Rick that there seems to be a degree in difference how fast myostatin reveals itself from one person to another. If there was a legit inhibitor readily available to us, my friends it would be worth its weight in gold.

Top Bottom