Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My wife may be dying

Glad to hear the Mrs. is doing better…long road but still positive news.

Alcohol for me was easy to quit…never had the urge in over 2 years now…..Vicodin….whole different story!!
It doesn't help when your golf league partner gets 800/Month for disability…;)

Sending good vibes your way dude! Glad to hear things are better. Alcohol and Tobacco are tpigh to get rid of but only in the beginning! Get her some Valerian root capsules to help keep her nerves inder control and some Ginko Biloba caps for vasodilation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear the prayers are being answered. The power of prayer is truly profound.

Thanks Iron,Much appreciated & I agree wholeheartedly.

Glad to hear the Mrs. is doing better…long road but still positive news.

Alcohol for me was easy to quit…never had the urge in over 2 years now…..Vicodin….whole different story!!
It doesn't help when your golf league partner gets 800/Month for disability…;)

Thanks Monty

Sending good vibes your way dude! Glad to hear things are better. Alcohol and Tobacco are tpigh to get rid of but only in the beginning! Get her some Valerian root capsules to help keep her nerves inder control and some Ginko Biloba caps for vasodilation.

I gave her a bottle of liquid melatonin.I might have spelled it wrong.It's for sleep not tanning.The problem is she's sleeping too much.I've dealt with depression & depressed people/family members/friends a LOT.That's a bad sign.That's all I'm worried about.Thanks Dorin

Thanks Iron,Much appreciated & I agree wholeheartedly.

Thanks Monty

I gave her a bottle of liquid melatonin.I might have spelled it wrong.It's for sleep not tanning.The problem is she's sleeping too much.I've dealt with depression & depressed people/family members/friends a LOT.That's a bad sign.That's all I'm worried about.Thanks Dorin

Welcome dude, she may actually repond better to Valerian if melatonin is making jer sleep too much. It is something of a depressant. If she is dealing with those issues too, I recommend 1000 tp 1500 mg of lecithin with selenium and vitamin E. Is likely she may have a phosphatydil Choline imbalance and this will help too.

I know that first hand.I smoked on & off for almost 30 years.This June I'll be smoke free 2 years.In all honesty I never really quit nicotine though cause I still vape.They say quitting smoking is harder than quitting heroin.It took me 10 tries to finally kick it.

My husband had a big drinking problem and he was able to quit for good, but he's never been able to quit smoking. He says it's harder than quitting drinking.

Your thread really hit a nerve with me because my husband is getting closer to age 50 now, and when one doesn't take good care of oneself, that's the age when it starts catching up with you.

Your strength is really inspiring. The tough times are what separates the men from the boys, and your wife is lucky to have such a dedicated man at her side. Wish you both the very best.

My husband had a big drinking problem and he was able to quit for good, but he's never been able to quit smoking. He says it's harder than quitting drinking.

Your thread really hit a nerve with me because my husband is getting closer to age 50 now, and when one doesn't take good care of oneself, that's the age when it starts catching up with you.

Your strength is really inspiring. The tough times are what separates the men from the boys, and your wife is lucky to have such a dedicated man at her side. Wish you both the very best.

Thank you for the heartfelt post milanese.I really appreciate it.
Stopping smoking was the hardest thing I've ever had to do,so I know what she's going through & am very sympathetic.There are so many alternatives now though so it makes things a bit easier.You have vapes & e-cigs for one.They are not in any way a "healthy alternative",but they are healthier than inhaling smoke.I still get a rough cough once in awhile,but never like when I was smoking a pack a day.I don't cough up a wad a phlegm every morning like I used to either.

Top Bottom