Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My SARMS Order AT SARMSX.com

Brawn

I placed an order late Thursday, early Friday morning at SARMSX.com. I did not get any type of email confirmation or anything. I emailed them yesterday to check on the status and make sure it was processed ok but I have not heard anything. Is this normal ? Is there a phone number I can call them ? Just curious as to what proper protocol is here. Thanks.

I placed an order late Thursday, early Friday morning at SARMSX.com. I did not get any type of email confirmation or anything. I emailed them yesterday to check on the status and make sure it was processed ok but I have not heard anything. Is this normal ? Is there a phone number I can call them ? Just curious as to what proper protocol is here. Thanks.

it takes 1-2 business day to process... you should be hearing something today but if not, pm me and we will get it figured out... just let me know... also, check your spam folder... a lot of times the confirmation is sent and goes to spam...

You ordered right before a weekend and it takes 1-2 business days for processing before you get confirmation. You may also check your spam folder for email

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yep! Dylan is on top of these questions..... And thanks for your help and concern rockmfhudd. I like how the people treat each other here.

i always make sure everyone gets taken care of brother... it may take a few days but it will get resolved when im on it...

They tend to be on top of it, my recent order I actually got a confirmation email and the shipment email LOL tracking information was available too which I thought was awesome

They tend to be on top of it, my recent order I actually got a confirmation email and the shipment email LOL tracking information was available too which I thought was awesome

You are lucky. I haven't received anything. But Dylan is nice enough to be taking care of this for me.

relax guys, I've ordered £1000 worth of sarms past few months and i live in the UK. be patient also plan ahead of time :)

Top Bottom