Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

My prop and Tbol review

I recently did a short 5wk cycle, totally cosmetic I was going on a 2wk cruise in the panama.
Cycle : BGS Gear
1>5 Tbol 75mg ed
1>5 prop 600mg wk

I have used a bunch of Tbol over the years it's my favorite oral but not much prop I'm not a fan of short esters.
The Tbol was imo right on the money as far as mgs go, 75 is my sweet spot and my max I have ran it higher but it was shit gear, I had only heart burn as a side but could feel it on my system, I had 25mg in AM and 50mg before training early afternoon.
The prop was smooth as silk no pip and flowed through a 25g with ease, it was so smooth I only used glutes and had no knots.

I looked great in a very short time and it was easy on my system, I was super strong and recovery was perfect feel like super man.

This was my first time running BGS hormones I have desided to do another more traditional cycle now and use BGS only again it will be test E, Tren E, dbol I also plan on doing lab max and bloods.

I would give BGS the green light to anyone and very responsible price, I ordered and got all my info through 9th Wonder he proved to be very helpful and a true vet.

Brad.

I recently did a short 5wk cycle, totally cosmetic I was going on a 2wk cruise in the panama.
1>5 Tbol 75mg ed
1>5 prop 600mg wk

I have used a bunch of Tbol over the years it's my favorite oral but not much prop I'm not a fan of short esters.
The Tbol was imo right on the money as far as mgs go, 75 is my sweet spot and my max I have ran it higher but it was shit gear, I had only heart burn as a side but could feel it on my system, I had 25mg in AM and 50mg before training early afternoon.
The prop was smooth as silk no pip and flowed through a 25g with ease, it was so smooth I only used glutes and had no knots.

I looked great in a very short time and it was easy on my system, I was super strong and recovery was perfect feel like super man.

This was my first time running BGS hormones I have desided to do another more traditional cycle now and use BGS only again it will be test E, Tren E, dbol I also plan on doing lab max and bloods.

I would give BGS the green light to anyone and very responsible price, I ordered and got all my info through 9th Wonder he proved to be very helpful and a true vet.

Brad.

People love some Tbol. I don't do many orals, but I think I may have to try this one. I'm all about the dry gains so I may try this my next blast. BGS has some good shit

I am such a fan of BGS. So far I have used their Cyp, Ace, Drol, NPP and Winny. All great products. I am curious in Tbol actually, been wanting to give it a shot.

I am sitting on a stash of shit from BGS and am so fucking anxious to start but I need to wait until I get to my next 3 month project. it drives me fuckin crazy

1>5 Tbol 75mg ed
1>5 prop 600mg wk

Brad.

Right on! Thanks so much for the review. We try really hard to ship quickly and communicate in a timely manner but nothing beats good product. We really do appreciate the review.

1>5 Tbol 75mg ed
1>5 prop 600mg wk

Brad.

Thanks for this review! I have been sitting on a few bottles of BGs Prop and wasnt going to use them as I was worried about the Prop PIP I hear about. I am running a shit load of gear too so I was trying to keep my injection amounts down. After reading this I am going to run my BGS Prop. I am on BGS Tbol as well and LOVING IT!

Top Bottom