Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

my first cycle

wilcelt

Hi Dylan, I'm needing some advice on my first cycle please.
Stats:
Age-28
Weight-195
Height- 5'6
Bf%- 19%
Training all my life of course in spurts. Been training consistently for the past year and a half which led to me decreasing my body fat by 11%.
Cardio consist of 45 min HIIT TRAINING
Followed by 45 mins of isolated weight training 5-6 days a week. My diet consist of trying to eat about 6 times a day of basically the same thing. Oatmeal with 3 eggs, protein shake, chicken and veggies, protein shake fish and veggies, protein shake. I've hit a plateau and can't seem to drop anymore body fat.
I've always been very muscular but also carry a lot of body fat.
My goal with this cycle is to keep the muscle I have but mainly I want to cut and ideally get to around 15% bf and while unrealistically I would like to get to 10-12%bf.

I'm planning on doing a a Tren ace and sust cycle. I am fully aware of your stance on first time users using tren and while I do appreciate your advice,I still plan on using it and would like a clear and concise plan.

That being said, I am looking for an exact plan as far as dosing and pct. I was thinking for my first time, doing a 10 week cycle of sust 250/wk eod and tren 100/wk eod at the same time. Would this dose give me great results like everywhere swears by or is this to low? Should I run hcg during cycle for my fear of testicular atrophy? Also I would run an A.I during cycle. As far as PCT, I'm thinking nolva and GW and MK sarms. Should I get some Caber just in case?

Basically I would like you to give me a full detailed guide of exactly what,when, and how much I should take to combat any sides and to get the most out of this cycle despite your best intentions and efforts to get me to not do this my first time.
I do appreciate your time and advice! Thank you!

"I am fully aware of your stance on first time users using tren and while I do appreciate your advice,I still plan on using it and would like a clear and concise plan" That attitude is going to go over like a lead balloon on this board, bro. lol Good luck finding someone on this board that will help you out with tren on a first cycle.

Well, if you intend to disregard his advice, then why ask here, because you wont get any. Dylan wont advise anyone on a cycle that is harmful, or potentially so. He cares too much, and its his reputation.

a> your bodyfat is too high, and steriods arent for fat loss.
b> a first cycle including tren is... well think of the absolutely stupidest description of a person, and insert it here.

Sorry to say buddy, but you're not going to get advice on this board running Tren on a first cycle....and you are in no shape to be using any type of steroid whatsoever. Your bodyfat is way too high

The only reason I'm not closing this complete bullshit thread is because I need the entertainment of the responses.

With any luck Buen and 44 will respond. <fingers crossed>

I don't really understand a lot of people on here... I'm not saying that y'all don't know what y'all are talking about and how serious the risk are but from my stand point it would be the same thing as if I knew the ins and out of cocain use and someone saying that they were gonna do it regardless even though I'm telling them that it's not good at all. I would still try to steer them clear them as best I could to not kill themselves. As far as the bf%, I get that it's higher than most that use, but from the research that I've done, the studies show that using this combo works for weight loss. Studies show that people using this combo have lost weight and gained muscle while not even changing their diet and not working out. I'm not doing that at all, so I believe I will get some good results. I dont believe useing gear is for just the 6-10% bf. So with that being said I guess I have to figure this out on my own. Once I finish I'll be back to post results. Thank y'all for your time, and all the best.

I had a guy once tell me that the fact that the bank foreclosed on his house was a "minor setback"

I didn't think any1 could possibly embarrass himself anymore than that until now.

Be careful with Tren. It's really for Vets. And for a newbie to be pinning EOD is a lot of work. I like needles and I wouldn't like that pinning schedule. I'm getting ready to start a cycle and I've been working at losing BF (w/no drugs) over the last month, slowly, so I don't loose too much LBM. It's going to take me 2 1/2 months to get to 10-11% BF if I don't fuck it up. You sound like you know what cardio you need to do. You don't need to starve yourself. Decrease your "maintain" calories by 150-200 and hit the cardio. It will come off...believe me. There's plenty of good info on the web with macro calculators to help. Then, you can run a test only cycle and maybe throw in some Proviron for good measure. I think that's pretty good advise unless you're a troll...then, never mind.

you are 19% BF !!!

you aren't in condition to use ANY steroid

you already know that TREN is for advanced users...and is NOT FOR A FIRST CYCLE..hell probably not for a 3rd or 4th cycle

fuck..if you had been training HARD for 10yrs had already developed a great physique with a BF of 7%....It still wouldn't change the fact that you don't use tren on a first cycle
and here you think you know better and want to run it WHILE YOU ARE FAT!!! for a first cycle????

GET REAL!!!....you have no concept what these compounds do
The really laughable thing about your "justification" is : IT WON"T DO WHAT YOU WANT IT TO......at your elevated BF you will end up worse off than before

Last edited:
you are 19% BF !!!

you aren't in condition to use ANY steroid

you already know that TREN is for advanced users...and is NOT FOR A FIRST CYCLE..hell probably not for a 3rd or 4th cycle

fuck..if you had been training HARD for 10yrs had already developed a great physique with a BF of 7%....It still wouldn't change the fact that you don't use tren on a first cycle
and here you think you know better and want to run it WHILE YOU ARE FAT!!! for a first cycle????

GET REAL!!!....you have no concept what these compounds do
The really laughable thing about your "justification" is : IT WON"T DO WHAT YOU WANT IT TO......at your elevated BF you will end up worse off than before

i always love reading your posts, theyre so non diluted everyone should appreciate them

some of these guys just need to be taken by the shoulders and have some sense shaken into them

pretty much, and the thing about is that you are actually helping them more than they know. i see it as fatherly to be honest, cant beat that. Sometimes simplistic reasoning isnt enough which is where you come in and get the point across whether they like it or not wasting no time. Your a good dude

Stats:
Age-28
Weight-195
Height- 5'6
Bf%- 19%
Training all my life of course in spurts. Been training consistently for the past year and a half which led to me decreasing my body fat by 11%.
Followed by 45 mins of isolated weight training 5-6 days a week. My diet consist of trying to eat about 6 times a day of basically the same thing. Oatmeal with 3 eggs, protein shake, chicken and veggies, protein shake fish and veggies, protein shake. I've hit a plateau and can't seem to drop anymore body fat.
My goal with this cycle is to keep the muscle I have but mainly I want to cut and ideally get to around 15% bf and while unrealistically I would like to get to 10-12%bf.

I'm planning on doing a a Tren ace and sust cycle. I am fully aware of your stance on first time users using tren and while I do appreciate your advice,I still plan on using it and would like a clear and concise plan.

That being said, I am looking for an exact plan as far as dosing and pct. I was thinking for my first time, doing a 10 week cycle of sust 250/wk eod and tren 100/wk eod at the same time. Would this dose give me great results like everywhere swears by or is this to low? Should I run hcg during cycle for my fear of testicular atrophy? Also I would run an A.I during cycle. As far as PCT, I'm thinking nolva and GW and MK sarms. Should I get some Caber just in case?

Basically I would like you to give me a full detailed guide of exactly what,when, and how much I should take to combat any sides and to get the most out of this cycle despite your best intentions and efforts to get me to not do this my first time.

Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8knZKQRwPeM&t=9s

pretty much, and the thing about is that you are actually helping them more than they know. i see it as fatherly to be honest, cant beat that. Sometimes simplistic reasoning isnt enough which is where you come in and get the point across whether they like it or not wasting no time. Your a good dude

thanks bro..I appreciate it

I AM a cranky old guy at times..but I truly do want to help
The time I really lose it and get nasty is when I think there is no saving the OP from himself (not coachable)...and the harshnes is more to "put the fear of god" into some of the other younger impressionable guys here...I just don't want them to buy into the BS of an OP that has his head up his ass

I know I should be more diplomatic at times...

Stats:
Age-28
Weight-195
Height- 5'6
Bf%- 19%

you have some nerve, seriously... you know my stance on it yet you slap me in the face saying you want a concise plan on something i dont condone... YOU are a piece of work and have NO respect whatsoever... you have some fucking nerve man... seriously.. Despite my best intentions to not get you to do it... LMFAO... get real man... you seriously are so disrespectful... listen, you already know everything and i don't ... i only deal with thousands of people DAILY but you know better so you do whatever you like but dont expect any more feedback or answers from me after that blatant amount of disrespect... its a good thing im not a keyboard warrior because if i saw you in person, i would tell you to your face what i truly thought of you

thanks bro..I appreciate it

I AM a cranky old guy at times..but I truly do want to help
The time I really lose it and get nasty is when I think there is no saving the OP from himself (not coachable)...and the harshnes is more to "put the fear of god" into some of the other younger impressionable guys here...I just don't want them to buy into the BS of an OP that has his head up his ass

I know I should be more diplomatic at times...

ya man i feel you, it hurts when i see others want to hurt themselves especially if they have several people here they dont even know or have ever met spending actual time on them trying to prevent possible catastrophes. Time is valuable, so i dont understand why some believe we would waste time by delivering imprudent information. On the other hand i do believe we at least help the reasonable, and if so it was worth it in my opinion.

you have some nerve, seriously... you know my stance on it yet you slap me in the face saying you want a concise plan on something i dont condone... YOU are a piece of work and have NO respect whatsoever... you have some fucking nerve man... seriously.. Despite my best intentions to not get you to do it... LMFAO... get real man... you seriously are so disrespectful... listen, you already know everything and i don't ... i only deal with thousands of people DAILY but you know better so you do whatever you like but dont expect any more feedback or answers from me after that blatant amount of disrespect... its a good thing im not a keyboard warrior because if i saw you in person, i would tell you to your face what i truly thought of you

bro.. its getting rough lately man. Im with you

d0efd1d38e5754a6d209f87235498c0b.jpg

Carnac says
I see a case lactating beast in the future

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Top Bottom