What up all

My first time

43 yr old male 207lbs
Total test 400
Free test 9.5
E2 13.5

Blast 12 weeks
600mg test cyp a week
6.25mg Exemastame ED or Should I use arimedex? if armidex is better what protocol is recommended?

Cruise 16 Weeks
200mg Test Cyp a week
then repeat

Feedback is appreciated

I would recommend Aromasin (exemestane) 12.5mg EOD

Most pharma grade is 25mg (cut in half) and UGL usually has 12.5 or 15mg...

Dangans said:
What up all

My first time

43 yr old male 207lbs
Total test 400
Free test 9.5
E2 13.5

Blast 12 weeks
600mg test cyp a week
6.25mg Exemastame ED or Should I use arimedex? if armidex is better what protocol is recommended?

Cruise 16 Weeks
200mg Test Cyp a week
then repeat

Feedback is appreciated

I've noticed people on this thread like aromasin more than adex. Most start aromasin 12.5 eod. If you do choose adex. Start at 0.5mg eod and adjust up or down from there. Your e2 is on the lower range, which is good. Mine is on the top part of the range. So I will probably have to dose a little more. With yours on the bottom, just be careful not to dump it too low.

Saiyan said:
Dangans said:
What up all

My first time

43 yr old male 207lbs
Total test 400
Free test 9.5
E2 13.5

Blast 12 weeks
600mg test cyp a week

Cruise 16 Weeks
200mg Test Cyp a week
then repeat

Feedback is appreciated

I've noticed people on this thread like aromasin more than adex. Most start aromasin 12.5 eod. If you do choose adex. Start at 0.5mg eod and adjust up or down from there. Your e2 is on the lower range, which is good. Mine is on the top part of the range. So I will probably have to dose a little more. With yours on the bottom, just be careful not to dump it too low.

I noticed it too by reading the posts. Reason I am asking is because my E2 is low end and I thought maybe EXE is a suicide AI that it may place my E2 Lower.

Re: RE: Re: My Blast and Cruise

Dangans said:
Saiyan said:
Dangans said:
What up all

My first time

43 yr old male 207lbs
Total test 400
Free test 9.5
E2 13.5

Blast 12 weeks
600mg test cyp a week

Cruise 16 Weeks
200mg Test Cyp a week
then repeat

Feedback is appreciated

I noticed it too by reading the posts. Reason I am asking is because my E2 is low end and I thought maybe EXE is a suicide AI that it may place my E2 Lower.
Your E2 will go up when you blast... You may not need an AI during your cruise, but definitely protect yourself during a blast.

The reason we prefer masin or adex is because adex doesnt really lower your estrogen it only abates the symptoms of raised esteogen and may lower it a tiny amount. Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor which will knock the estro down to where it needs to be and keep it there

PHURIOUS PHARMA

cbbram said:
Dangans said:
Saiyan said:
Dangans said:
What up all

My first time

43 yr old male 207lbs
Total test 400
Free test 9.5
E2 13.5

Blast 12 weeks
600mg test cyp a week

Cruise 16 Weeks
200mg Test Cyp a week
then repeat

Feedback is appreciated

Your E2 will go up when you blast... You may not need an AI during your cruise, but definitely protect yourself during a blast.
got it thx

PHURIOUS said:
The reason we prefer masin or adex is because adex doesnt really lower your estrogen it only abates the symptoms of raised esteogen and may lower it a tiny amount. Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor which will knock the estro down to where it needs to be and keep it there

got it thx for clarifying

PHURIOUS PHARMA

You definitely want to use aromasin over adex. It's superior in every way. It lowers SHBG, increases free test, and raises libido on top of being lipid friendly where adex is not. It is a suicidal AI which makes it a lot better for estrogen control than arimadex also

RickRock said:
You definitely want to use aromasin over adex. It's superior in every way. It lowers SHBG, increases free test, and raises libido on top of being lipid friendly where adex is not. It is a suicidal AI which makes it a lot better for estrogen control than arimadex also
thx I will go with Aromasin

Dangans said:
any good sources for Aromasin?
Pharma Lady, Phurious, and Biotech all have it.

All sources here are legit according to our members.

I personally just ordered some from Pharma Lady but I haven't used it yet.

cbbram said:
Dangans said:
Pharma Lady, Phurious, and Biotech all have it.

All sources here are legit according to our members.

I personally just ordered some from Pharma Lady but I haven't used it yet.

thx

Dangans said:

A lot of sources here have Aromasin, including Biotech. If you need a price list, let me know and I can hook you up with one along with a discount

All of the sources on this board are great! Just ask around, look at products and you should be happy with your product. If you need any info on Phurious Pharma products just PM me, but really, everyone is great here!

also remember that aromasin has a multitude of other benefits, one of which is raising igf levels which is a huge benefit on its own...

lets go on to a better question... you said you do 16 weeks at 200 mg which is great but what do you run along with it on your cruise? have you ever tried my trt regiment of test and sarms with proviron? what are your goals? what do you generally do for your blasts?

i can help you enhance your cruising protocol to the highest extent...

DylanGemelli said:
also remember that aromasin has a multitude of other benefits, one of which is raising igf levels which is a huge benefit on its own...

lets go on to a better question... you said you do 16 weeks at 200 mg which is great but what do you run along with it on your cruise? have you ever tried my trt regiment of test and sarms with proviron? what are your goals? what do you generally do for your blasts?

i can help you enhance your cruising protocol to the highest extent...

Dylan thanks for replying. I found this forum through your YouTube Videos which I am subscribed to.

My goals are to build some more muscle, with my test levels it seems that I work out twice as hard and no gains. I have not started any blasts or cruise as of yet I have all the products except Aromasin. I want to test the waters with Testosterone first before I start with other compounds to see how my body reacts. I also have sleep apnea which I treat with a CPAP machine so I have to be careful according to some Doctors.

I have not seen your TRT regiment yet. I am thinking it is on this forum and would like to read it.

RickRock said:
Dangans said:

A lot of sources here have Aromasin, including Biotech. If you need a price list, let me know and I can hook you up with one along with a discount

Thx Rick I would def look at a price list can you send me one? I am guessing through PM or email?

sweetnspicy said:
All of the sources on this board are great! Just ask around, look at products and you should be happy with your product. If you need any info on Phurious Pharma products just PM me, but really, everyone is great here!

ok thx I will check it out

Top Bottom