Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My 1st SARM stack

NCPowerlifter

I have the following:

GW x 2
SR9009
S4
Rad140

How would you guys run this cycle? Also, do I just swallow the SARMS or take it sublingually under my tongue? Sorry if that's a stupid question. Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide.

Not sure what the x2 means on GW.. two bottles? and only one of all the others? do not take under tongue, shoot back down throat as far as possible.

I have the following:

GW x 2
SR9009
S4
Rad140

How would you guys run this cycle? Also, do I just swallow the SARMS or take it sublingually under my tongue? Sorry if that's a stupid question. Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide.
Does that mean you only have one bottle of each except you have two bottles of GW? If so, you really need quite a bit more to complete a recommended 12 week cycle. Dud you get these from www.sarmsx.com?

What is your goals for the cycle, and current stats? I'll be happy to help you set this up

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Current stats:
44 years old
6 foot tall
275 lbs
Starting lifting at 13
Competitive powerlifter (RAW)
800# Squat
515# Bench
750# deadlift

Not sure of my body fat but it's pretty high (working on this)
I train 4 days per week and do cardio 2 days a week
I have ran too many AAS and PH cycles to list.
No experience with SARM's except I recently tried MK677 and I gained a lot of weight. I loved the strength gains but hated the weight gain since I'm trying to stay in the 275# weight class.

I have 2 bottles of GW and 1 bottle of the rest. I plan to order more to finish out the cycle.

but again, you said weight loss, any other goals?

My favorite stack is lgd, S4, Rad, gw. For more fat loss, add SR.

Sounds like all you are missing above is LGD.

You'll also need a PCT plan, for a killer stack above, plan 4 weeks which will include gw and clomid and I'd also add Nolva (I did) . ASdding Nolva is kinda old school, but I was heavily suppressed, so any little extra helps.

lgd/S4/Rad are the 3 muther fucking amigos of sarms. Add gw during and for pct.
SR for addition fat loss. Add osta if you can afford it. Sarms stack so extremely well.

I was never a believer in these stacks I heard lifters mess with doing natty stuff, but for Sarms, they are the rats ass for stacking. Even at 59, I packed on 12pds of muscle, after 4 years of natty super workouts and getting nothing. I start a new cycle in a few weeks (lgd, S4, rad, Sr, GW, Osta) in a small calorie defect this time. If I pack 7-10pds, I'll be happier than cat in a cat of cream.

I have the following:

GW x 2
SR9009
S4
Rad140

this stack is one of the best for recomping... you can really cut a lot with this stack and build quality lean muscle in the process... you take them straight down... never hold them under your tongue... here is how to properly run this cycle...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom