napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Music

cristiinter

So we have a topic about movies why not one about music?
What do you guys listen to when you're lifting?
I usually listen to hard rock/ heavy metal (Rob Bailey, Goodbye to gravity)

Hate Breed, Pantera, slipknot

powerlifting/strongman
nestofgiants.com

I go hard and heavy, just like I do with the iron

Lamb of God
Slipknot
Meshauggah
August burns red
Parkway drive
Hatebreed
Pantera
Shadows fall
Killswitch engage

Just to name a few.....

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

If it's rap then

Joe Budden
Jeezy
Chinx
Pusha T
T I
Fabulous

But if it's trance Above & Beyond

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Hip hop
Rakim,Krs One,Big Daddy Kane, Kool G Rap, Biggie, Tupac, any old school hip hop

Drake,J Cole

im really all rap, a lot of old school but a mix of everything... i go from new one day to old school the next day... its a wide variety because i appreciate all the sounds whether west coast, east coast, dirty south and while i do love some of the newer type styles, they are no match for some older style rap, im sorry, its just not the same although there are some bomb lyricists out there... obviously drake, anything young money, jeezy, yo gotti, nicki minaj, jay z, lil wayne but then my preference is more old school.. outkast, snoop, daz dillinger, nas, method man, kurupt, dr dre, eminem, 50 cent, anything g unit, dmx, 2pac, biggie, bone thugs n harmony, ice cube, trick daddy, e40, too short, wu tang, did i say eminem?? LOLLL

im really all rap, a lot of old school but a mix of everything... i go from new one day to old school the next day... its a wide variety because i appreciate all the sounds whether west coast, east coast, dirty south and while i do love some of the newer type styles, they are no match for some older style rap, im sorry, its just not the same although there are some bomb lyricists out there... obviously drake, anything young money, jeezy, yo gotti, nicki minaj, jay z, lil wayne but then my preference is more old school.. outkast, snoop, daz dillinger, nas, method man, kurupt, dr dre, eminem, 50 cent, anything g unit, dmx, 2pac, biggie, bone thugs n harmony, ice cube, trick daddy, e40, too short, wu tang, did i say eminem?? LOLLL

I totally agree I can listen to all hip hop but it did change but I can get down with the auto tune styles.

I have a big mix from Pantera, Cassidy, Wu Tang, fear factory, sepultura, the game, ice cube, slipknot, korn, emmure, lamb of God, Canibus, converge, g unit, Meek Mill, hatebreed, DMX, method man and redman, Dillinger escape plan, E town concrete, limp bizkit, suicide silence, Meshuggah, buried alive, Dr Dre, NWA, Deftones, nine inch nails, killswitch engage, action Bronson, cage, run the jewels, snapcase, cannibal corpse, the lox...mostly hardcore, hood ass rap and metal.

Anything that's not tedious and wont make you relaxed, sleepy, chilled.
Mainly heavy here too, heavy and hard as my workouts.

Spultura/Soulfly,
Hatebreed
Metallica
Korn
Drowning Pool
Mushroomhead
Machine Head
Lamb of God
etc.

Right outside the gym I listen to something totally different, from sunny chillouts to psychodelic desert rock etc.. Something that eases my inside rage and beast back to calm, meditative and sunny state.

Last edited:
I do like my old school,hip hop. Stuff like dre, snoop, eminem, ice cube, NWA, 2pac, Nas, too short, wu tang, stuff like that

I just can't lift to it. I have to have it hard and heavy. Nothing gets me more in the zone than hard ass metal

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I get lost in the music when I workout..as long as I have the tunes I feel like I can go for hours. I typically listen to pandora..and always have an extra pair of headphones (except when bigbusiness sports my bright pink ones lol)
My favorite is
Pandora-90's hip hop radio..I have never had to skip 1 song.
2nd- yelawolf
3rd- anything heavy metal. Or alternative.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have a big mix from Pantera, Cassidy, Wu Tang, fear factory, sepultura, the game, ice cube, slipknot, korn, emmure, lamb of God, Canibus, converge, g unit, Meek Mill, hatebreed, DMX, method man and redman, Dillinger escape plan, E town concrete, limp bizkit, suicide silence, Meshuggah, buried alive, Dr Dre, NWA, Deftones, nine inch nails, killswitch engage, action Bronson, cage, run the jewels, snapcase, cannibal corpse, the lox...mostly hardcore, hood ass rap and metal.
^^^^^yes..yes..yes!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Rick Ross, clipse, slim thug...it's all about the beat! Choice of music=depends on how heavy I'm lifting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a wide range...mostly pantera,etc
Occasionally old school hop hop to frank sinatra

Top Bottom