napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Muscle Supply

Anyone ever worked with [email protected]? Just want to get a general consensus from you guys on the quality of his gear? Appreciate it guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fuck them!!! come get some Phurious pharma

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

I've never heard of them but why bother man. Why not just use some of the sponsors here and support the board. Just a suggestion.

Russian supplier no thanks jeff. You looking for a European source or Domestic USA. If your in Europe contact me there are a few great options, Hipo is one of these boards.

Reason I ask is because that's who I've used in the past and have been talking to before joining this thread

Reason I ask is because that's who I've used in the past and have been talking to before joining this thread

So you have used him but you cannot attest for the quality? For the record all of the guys mentioned above are absolutely solid. You couldn't go wrong with any of them. If you've ran someone's gear and you can't say for yourself if the results are good or not, chances are they are not. If they gear you ran was good, you would KNOW it with or without blood work IMO.

Ive been using Robolics since EVO days awsome gear . ran some of PHURIOUS and his Tren was on point very good also and Ive been getting all my pharm stuff from Iwannagofaster and he is fast always get my shit in too days the rest im sure are good also but I can vouch for those 3 all gtg

Anyone ever worked with [email protected]? Just want to get a general consensus from you guys on the quality of his gear? Appreciate it guys

No idea who the fuck that is. We have a ton of great sources on this board, so I don't understand the logic in looking elsewhere

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

No idea who the fuck that is. We have a ton of great sources on this board, so I don't understand the logic in looking elsewhere

I'm new to this forum and that's who I've used in the past! Chill out guys haha. Also RickRock I PM you

It all comes to personal prefference when it comes to the sources here. The reason why people jump your ass because we have proven quality with minimal risk with the people we allow here. To go outside that is just a poor choice

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm new to this forum and that's who I've used in the past! Chill out guys haha. Also RickRock I PM you

Answered your pm buddy :)

Top Bottom