Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

multiple sarms stack

wksbuff

Hey Dylan,

If stacking multiple sarms, can you take them at the same time or should you wait 15 minutes or so when taking them?

E.g. Taking lgd and s4 in the morning - can you take them one after the other?

Thanks

There is absolutely no problem in taking them all together, as they do not interact between each other. My personal recommendation would be to drop them one by one into your mouth, as they may stick to the glass walls, and you will be losing some precious active substance there. Then chase them with water or juice. I do so all the time, and never had a problem. Just make sure to take them after your meals in order to avoid stomach upset.

Y
Hey Dylan,

If stacking multiple sarms, can you take them at the same time or should you wait 15 minutes or so when taking them?

E.g. Taking lgd and s4 in the morning - can you take them one after the other?

Thanks

Yes, you can take them all at the same time... I never mix them together but take them one after another... You can use grapefruit juice as a chaser for max absorption as well...

Y

Yes, you can take them all at the same time... I never mix them together but take them one after another... You can use grapefruit juice as a chaser for max absorption as well...

Does the grapefruit juice help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom