Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

movie actor steroid cycle

Yes bro..ill get it done today and keep it all posted here..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

To insure you have a proper recovery you really do need to run a full pct, but for sure get that bloodwork done. I am almost positive your numbers will be far off. Your pct should look like this, which you can get at the link below

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

very smart advice.
Sorry to be the one to say it but your doctor cannot tell you that "you'll be back to normal within a month". Thats impossible for anyone to say since everyone's body responds differently. Some guys can follow a perfect first cycle and pct and still be unfortunate enough to get permanant shutdown, needing trt for life. I'm not saying thats you, but I would still urge you to get bloodwork done to know your levels. Shutdown is shutdown and thats what you went through on your cycle. A pct would be in your best interest and I would say bloodwork is necessary.

Even if you are "feeling" better you still need to run a pct man... don't rely on how you feel when it comes to aas.

I was feeling good...but after reading all these comments..im feeling scared as shit

At the end of the day you're an adult and shouldn't be popping random pills just because someone told you to. The trainer is deserves only partial blame.

Lesson learned.

Hey! A big thanks to all of you my brothers.. and a special thanks to Dylan Gemelli bro...such prompt replies and all this...just reading it all made me feel so relaxed n good

im happy to help bro... run the protocol i gave you and in the future, stop listening to all these so called "experts" who dont know their ass from a hole in the ground... they are going to get you hurt bro... im always here to help so just come to me and i will make sure you get the proper guidance...

Top Bottom