napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Monday pharmaceutical and BGS stock list

Iwannagofaster

VIP Member
-Bayer Proviron is back in stock and ready to ship. We were out of it for 2 days but a shipment landed today so we are good on it.

-All BGS products are in stock and ready to ship. That includes oils, ancillaries, and male orals.

-All pharma and vermodje oils, ancillaries, and orals are in stock and ready to ship except the following:

-Vermodje Anavar(no eta)
-Vermodje Injectable Winstrol(no eta)
-Pregnyl HCG(no eta)
-Organon Deca(should arrive tomorrow)

Thanks. Have a great night.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Bayer has such a solid rep, The caber is awesome, but I also really like their Proviron. I'll be running that on my next cycle as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Bayer Proviron is back in stock and ready to ship. We were out of it for 2 days but a shipment landed today so we are good on it.

-All BGS products are in stock and ready to ship. That includes oils, ancillaries, and male orals.

-All pharma and vermodje oils, ancillaries, and orals are in stock and ready to ship except the following:

-Vermodje Anavar(no eta)
-Vermodje Injectable Winstrol(no eta)
-Pregnyl HCG(no eta)
-Organon Deca(should arrive tomorrow)

Thanks. Have a great night.

I've always heard Bayer Proviron is faked, and the only legit way to get real pharm is by getting Schering Proviron...

It would be cool if you didn't post what you've "heard" in our threads. Especially when it is very broad and baseless and says something negative about products that we carry. You have every right to start your own thread........ Not hijack someone else's. Furthermore, what you've "heard" is unlikely considering that Schering and Bayer are the same company.

It would be cool if you didn't post what you've "heard" in our threads. Especially when it is very broad and baseless and says something negative about products that we carry. You have every right to start your own thread........ Not hijack someone else's. Furthermore, what you've "heard" is unlikely considering that Schering and Bayer are the same company.

Here's what I mean.

Provironum.jpg

As you can see this is different from the typical Bayer Proviron we see.

Last edited:
Yes. Those are different than ones that I have seen. Schering and Bayer look very similar as far as boxes and blisters go. I haven't seem them in this fo of packaging. Maybe it is one of the Indian brands? They make good orals also. I've had proviron from India that was packed like that. It was good but they didn't use the bayer name for sure.

Yes. Those are different than ones that I have seen. Schering and Bayer look very similar as far as boxes and blisters go. I haven't seem them in this fo of packaging. Maybe it is one of the Indian brands? They make good orals also. I've had proviron from India that was packed like that. It was good but they didn't use the bayer name for sure.

Didn't mean that to be an attack. Apologies.

Does it say Schering on it? Or Bayer? Also, I rep BGS but I didn't realize that he was carrying tablets. I thought the he only had the capsules of orals.

Top Bottom