napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK677 elevated heart rate?

I added in mk-677 a few days ago I after doing so I been getting some hot flashes/tingling feeling.. Then I'm not going to say appetite increase just a craving after dose like damn i could really go for a piece of that chocolate bar but goes away after I eat first meal.
I get the exact same hunger feeling it's not so much appetite, but more like stomach growling/empty feeling I love it since I'm an Ectomorph and trying to hit that 200lb mark lol

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Thats some real good news bro!! Happy for you!... I jumped off the MK 677 and my BP is back down to 120/80.... I think my issue was the sodium / potassium ratio.(flu shot messed me up pretty bad.. thats what destroyed my electrolite balance)... I'm
going to finish my cycle with the LGD and GW... then regroup and check the MK 677 out again after PCT.... Still up 16lbs since my start..around 242/243..lost a lot of water as well... spooky schit that high BP
Yea man you were on some other things too and there's alot of factors that affected your blood pressure maybe you can start it up again in a few weeks at a lower dose like I did and see how it goes!

I added in mk-677 a few days ago I after doing so I been getting some hot flashes/tingling feeling.. Then I'm not going to say appetite increase just a craving after dose like damn i could really go for a piece of that chocolate bar but goes away after I eat first meal.

That will probably dissipate quite a bit after a week or two

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

That will probably dissipate quite a bit after a week or two

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
absolutely right... mk677 is kind of like fighting mike tyson on punch out... if you can get past that first 1:30 seconds where one punch knocks you straight down, you have a really good chance of having success but you have to get past that start which is just really tough but it most certainly can be done and the benefits make it well worth it...

absolutely right... mk677 is kind of like fighting mike tyson on punch out... if you can get past that first 1:30 seconds where one punch knocks you straight down, you have a really good chance of having success but you have to get past that start which is just really tough but it most certainly can be done and the benefits make it well worth it...
Being 2 weeks into MK677 that's an awesome analogy to read haha!

I'm bobbing & weaving like crazy, but soon I'll begin to put some pressure on Mike! ;)

Being 2 weeks into MK677 that's an awesome analogy to read haha!

I'm bobbing & weaving like crazy, but soon I'll begin to put some pressure on Mike! ;)

you have to stand back, play some defense and set up your next move and strategy, which is the same scenario you have with 677! =) you got this... its all about planning and then implementing

I get the exact same hunger feeling it's not so much appetite, but more like stomach growling/empty feeling I love it since I'm an Ectomorph and trying to hit that 200lb mark lol

lol lucky you man, i'm leaning up right now it the extra little hunger not so much needed... but i'm only a week that feeling shall pass (hopefully ha )

lol lucky you man, i'm leaning up right now it the extra little hunger not so much needed... but i'm only a week that feeling shall pass (hopefully ha )
that will all pass brother... its all in stages and you just have to get through the rough ones in the beginning and when you do, well you'll see! =)

It will definitely pass bro. I'm already noticing it diminish but you just gotta fight through it and stay disciplined!

Dylan that boxing analogy I just saw above hilarious that's excatly with this shit feels like just little a longer and I'll see those gainz

Eman- I'm a stubborn mother fucker man
Nothing comes between me and my gains.. my friends talk shit to me when we're out gorgin on food and I'm siting there with a water. Lol

Sorry don't know how to double quote lol

Dylan that boxing analogy I just saw above hilarious that's excatly with this shit feels like just little a longer and I'll see those gainz

Eman- I'm a stubborn mother fucker man
Nothing comes between me and my gains.. my friends talk shit to me when we're out gorgin on food and I'm siting there with a water. Lol

Sorry don't know how to double quote lol

LOLLL its all good brother.... i always try to find a way to explain things we can generally all relate too! =) when you do that, or say something that is funny but makes sense, you wont forget it and can always remember just how to go about things...

Just finished up pct and started lgd/s4 a few days ago... let the gains begin:) already getting killer pumps in the gym and feeling great! Thinking I should log it in a new thread? Or might just end up posting a review at the end since I'm terrible at keeping up with logs lol.

Just finished up pct and started lgd/s4 a few days ago... let the gains begin:) already getting killer pumps in the gym and feeling great! Thinking I should log it in a new thread? Or might just end up posting a review at the end since I'm terrible at keeping up with logs lol.

if you can start a log brother otherwise i would start a new thread... really looking forward to your results!!

Top Bottom