napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK677 elevated heart rate?

eman

Quick question regarding mk677, is elevated heart rate one of the sides after dosing? Have dosed it twice now and about 15 minutes later my heart rate increases to the point it feels like I'm in the middle of an intense workout... is this normal? Is my body possibly just adapting to the gh pulses? should I drop the dose maybe? Btw mk677 is from sarmsx.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Quick question regarding mk677, is elevated heart rate one of the sides after dosing? Have dosed it twice now and about 15 minutes later my heart rate increases to the point it feels like I'm in the middle of an intense workout... is this normal? Is my body possibly just adapting to the gh pulses? should I drop the dose maybe? Btw mk677 is from sarmsx.

its not as common of a side but it has had this effect on some initially as in the beginning stages its "possible" to increase water retention, blood pressure and heart rate but this is not a long term thing whatsoever and its generally only in the very beginning stages IF it happens... it should not be of any concern but you always keep an eye on things like that regardless.. you should be just fine bro

Ok I really didn't want to continue it after today since it almost caused me an anxiety attack lol but I'll try lowering the dose and see how it goes from there. I should mention I just ended a cycle and finished it off with an oral which could have shot my BP up, could that be part of the cause?

Ok I really didn't want to continue it after today since it almost caused me an anxiety attack lol but I'll try lowering the dose and see how it goes from there. I should mention I just ended a cycle and finished it off with an oral which could have shot my BP up, could that be part of the cause?

definitely an issue on that bro... i would still be taking in things like coq10 and hawthorne because you need to detoxify.. its always good to run things like that or an all in one during pct after a cycle because there are certain lingering effects and that's actually very very common...

definitely an issue on that bro... i would still be taking in things like coq10 and hawthorne because you need to detoxify.. its always good to run things like that or an all in one during pct after a cycle because there are certain lingering effects and that's actually very very common...
Right on, I'm actually on a cycle support for my pct as well I strongly believe in running it after cycle as well. I think I'll give my body some time to regulate then introduce the mk again in a few weeks. Thanks for the help man cheers

Right on, I'm actually on a cycle support for my pct as well I strongly believe in running it after cycle as well. I think I'll give my body some time to regulate then introduce the mk again in a few weeks. Thanks for the help man cheers

absolutely bro and thats probably a smart idea... im always here if you need me brother... just let me know

I've never experienced this, but as Dylan touched on its a possibility if water retention rises too much causing increased blood pressure.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Just a little update started up the mk677 again at 12.5mg and no problems this time. Gonna stick to this dose for a while and see how it goes so far 2 days in and only sides im noticing slighlty bigger appetite(could be placebo) but its great since I'm bulking haha. Can't wait to get a couple months deep on it to reap the true benefits.

Just a little update started up the mk677 again at 12.5mg and no problems this time. Gonna stick to this dose for a while and see how it goes so far 2 days in and only sides im noticing slighlty bigger appetite(could be placebo) but its great since I'm bulking haha. Can't wait to get a couple months deep on it to reap the true benefits.

thats awesome brother... thanks for the update! stay with that dose for a few weeks and then if you are responding well, then consider bumping back up to 25...

thats awesome brother... thanks for the update! stay with that dose for a few weeks and then if you are responding well, then consider bumping back up to 25...
That's the plan bro :) will definitely bump up to 25mg I'm a few weeks.

That's the plan bro :) will definitely bump up to 25mg I'm a few weeks.

excellent brother... i never worry about you with dosing etc... you have a damn good head and i really respect and love that

Good to hear you are having no problems man. I'm curious if anything changes when you increase dose. Hopefully not this time, but defnitely keep us updated

excellent brother... i never worry about you with dosing etc... you have a damn good head and i really respect and love that
Appreciate the comment bro thank you.. I am always researching and studying to learn more its something i truly enjoy... and it's great having a forum like this where Rick and yourself have years of hands on experience and knowledge to give to members. I know I'm in good hands when taking the advices given here :)

Good to hear you are having no problems man. I'm curious if anything changes when you increase dose. Hopefully not this time, but defnitely keep us updated

Yea man I think a large part of it had to do with high blood pressure/anxiety coming off a methylated compound. I'm just wrapping up pct now so all my lipids and blood pressure are healthy again and no more anxiety. Really wish I could have run the MK throughout my pct to hold onto gains... guess I'll just have to hit it hard on my bridge cycle haha

Yea man I think a large part of it had to do with high blood pressure/anxiety coming off a methylated compound. I'm just wrapping up pct now so all my lipids and blood pressure are healthy again and no more anxiety. Really wish I could have run the MK throughout my pct to hold onto gains... guess I'll just have to hit it hard on my bridge cycle haha

Thats some real good news bro!! Happy for you!... I jumped off the MK 677 and my BP is back down to 120/80.... I think my issue was the sodium / potassium ratio.(flu shot messed me up pretty bad.. thats what destroyed my electrolite balance)... I'm
going to finish my cycle with the LGD and GW... then regroup and check the MK 677 out again after PCT.... Still up 16lbs since my start..around 242/243..lost a lot of water as well... spooky schit that high BP

Last edited:
I added in mk-677 a few days ago I after doing so I been getting some hot flashes/tingling feeling.. Then I'm not going to say appetite increase just a craving after dose like damn i could really go for a piece of that chocolate bar but goes away after I eat first meal.

Appreciate the comment bro thank you.. I am always researching and studying to learn more its something i truly enjoy... and it's great having a forum like this where Rick and yourself have years of hands on experience and knowledge to give to members. I know I'm in good hands when taking the advices given here :)

i appreciate it brother... whatever i can do to help.. you know i got you anytime!

I added in mk-677 a few days ago I after doing so I been getting some hot flashes/tingling feeling.. Then I'm not going to say appetite increase just a craving after dose like damn i could really go for a piece of that chocolate bar but goes away after I eat first meal.
all of this is very normal and will all pass very soon

Top Bottom