napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

mk-677 Time length

nellliiii

Ive recently been told that I should be taking mk-677 at night because it helps with deep sleep, but I've been taking it in the morning for 11 months. Can someone please tell me the truth about when is the best time to take it and after my 12th month of taking it, do I stop for good or just take a break??

thx

the morning is the recommended time because some people have found it to disrupt there sleep when dosing at night... the only way to know how it effects you is through trial and error my friend... there is no exact answer because so many people respond different

Ive recently been told that I should be taking mk-677 at night because it helps with deep sleep, but I've been taking it in the morning for 11 months. Can someone please tell me the truth about when is the best time to take it and after my 12th month of taking it, do I stop for good or just take a break??

thx

The morning is the normal recommended dosing for it. The only time to move to an evening dose is if there is an issue with morning dosing.

Also you do not need to stop right when you hit 12 months. You can keep running it if you'd like to. It's best to keep running it as long as you can. You really don't need a break necessarily from mk677 so it's your call on that. Obviously it's best to run it when you can for its benefits.

try it in the evening and see how it works for you and if you have no negative effect, stick with it

Top Bottom