napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK-677 Time length

nellliiii

Hello, Ive been taking mk677 now for almost a year so my question is what do I do after that? Is there a time off period or do I get back on it after a break??

Also I am about to start my 2-3 weeks break from all other sarms except mk677 which will be a full year in feb 2017, Do you recommend always getting back to the mk2866 after the break for the healing aspects??
And after my 2-3 week break, I would like to start a cutting cycle, here are my stats:

6'2", 230lbs, 16% BF, 52 years old
What do you suggest please and thx

so you're saying after 2-3 weeks break from mk677, get back on it for another year?? From what I understand this 677 grows new muscle cells so is there a point where this stops and is not going to continue to happen??

you need to stay off of it for a minimum of 4 weeks... he is confusing it with other sarms... i generally recommend 4-6 weeks off of it or, at times, many run another sarms cycle before starting again... which would probably be a good plan for you... what are your goals so i can give you the proper stack to go with...

i was gonna pm DG and ask the exact same question cuz my 1 year mark will be feb as well. I have loved it all the way through minus the lethargy the first month that lasted for about 2 weeks but my sleep is great my strength has not wavered and over all good feeling i will def take the break and either get more or maybe the hgh route don't know yet.

you can go longer on it guys... you dont have to stop at a year... thats the minimum you should stay on it.. you can really take it up to two years.. I just like to have a break on anything after that time aside from trt.. thats just me but safety wise, you can go longer if you want... thats up to you... my preference is to take about 4 weeks off at the year mark but thats up to you everyone on how they want to do it...

I know this time I plan on running it longer term. The benefits with it keep coming and there are no negatives, so no reason to stop. MK-677 is too damn good to take a break from in my opinion

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I know this time I plan on running it longer term. The benefits with it keep coming and there are no negatives, so no reason to stop. MK-677 is too damn good to take a break from in my opinion

Will you take mk677 with food or without?
And if you do on empty stomach how much you wait before eating?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will you take mk677 with food or without?
And if you do on empty stomach how much you wait before eating?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It literally makes no difference bro. Do whatever works best for you. I typically dose on an empty stomach. Usually I have a meal between 30-45 minutes later just because that's where my meal time falls

Hi Dylan, thx for your response. Like I said earlier, Feb will be a year that I've been on mk677 and since then I also have been taking different combinations of sarms stacks which Ive seen great size results, all my buddies have asked what Im on.....lol, nice complement. So starting tomorrow I will be off all sarms, but will continue mk677 til feb, and will wait the 3-4 weeks as you've recommended , so after the break I want to take my size gains and get more lean and cut so the muscle really POPS.
Im 6'2" 230lbs, 52 years old and about 16% BF. Whats your recommendation for my stack?

Thx again bro for your help!!!!!

Hi Dylan, thx for your response. Like I said earlier, Feb will be a year that I've been on mk677 and since then I also have been taking different combinations of sarms stacks which Ive seen great size results, all my buddies have asked what Im on.....lol, nice complement. So starting tomorrow I will be off all sarms, but will continue mk677 til feb, and will wait the 3-4 weeks as you've recommended , so after the break I want to take my size gains and get more lean and cut so the muscle really POPS.
Im 6'2" 230lbs, 52 years old and about 16% BF. Whats your recommendation for my stack?

Thx again bro for your help!!!!!
im happy to help bro... so i would definitely go with the enhanced super stack... thats a no brainer for the goals you have... here are the links for everything you need to purchase followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom