napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk-677 after 2 weeks

Louisdavies1

So I take mk-677 for two weeks and I'm mad hungry but after the 2 weeks it dies down. Does this mean the body has gotten used to it and is not as effective or not? I was thinking a 2 week on 5 day off protocol would be best because for me when I start up again after the 5 days the appetite comes back? Can someone please tell me if this is true about mk-677 that it weakens after 2 weeks or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I take mk-677 for two weeks and I'm mad hungry but after the 2 weeks it dies down. Does this mean the body has gotten used to it and is not as effective or not? I was thinking a 2 week on 5 day off protocol would be best because for me when I start up again after the 5 days the appetite comes back? Can someone please tell me if this is true about mk-677 that it weakens after 2 weeks or not?

Thats normal... the hunger thing... should subside after 4 weeks to some extent.... Don't think you should be cycling 2 week on 5 days off though...

It does not mean your body is used to it. It just means your body is adjusting to the compound. I would not rotate 2 weeks on 5 off.
Are you wanting the hunger? Or just using that as a sign it is working?

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Ok so your saying like the greater sense of wellbeing will still be consistent throughout the cycle say 6 months? And the hyperplasia and joint repair ect..

It does not mean your body is used to it. It just means your body is adjusting to the compound. I would not rotate 2 weeks on 5 off.
Are you wanting the hunger? Or just using that as a sign it is working?

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

I would like the hunger to be consistent on it.. Even a slight increase throughout would be absolutely diddly daddily spectacular

With MK677 you do not want to take any breaks from it whatsoever. It needs to be dosed daily and consistent over a long period of time to really see its full benefit.

The appetite increase does subside a bit for some people after a couple weeks but can still offer an increase over the long term versus not using it.

You just need to make sure it's dosed every day without breaks from it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Okay cool and let's say I keep on taking it it won't decrease my appetite below average after time? As long as it just goes to my normal appetite

Okay cool and let's say I keep on taking it it won't decrease my appetite below average after time? As long as it just goes to my normal appetite

Why would it ever lower your appetite? That makes no sense at all bro. It will either be normal or higher from MK677.

If it ever lowers below that it's because of something else

Why would it ever lower your appetite? That makes no sense at all bro. It will either be normal or higher from MK677.

If it ever lowers below that it's because of something else

I'm just covering all areas so my mind doesn't wander haha you know how it is

Top Bottom