Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk 2866 questions

wnollw

I just started taking some mk 2866. It's only been about a week and I can already feel it working. I'm at 25mgs per day. I weigh 200lbs and I'm about 5'7 approx body fat is 15%. I was bulking, although I usually lift pretty heavy year round. I have a few multi faceted questions so I'll tell you about myself in sections.

I have been testing out a combo of intermittent fasting and the ketogenic cycling diet. Only problem is I can't nail down either one. As for my IF, I wake up every morning at 4:20 am to be in the gym by 5am. I work in NYC, the morning commute is pretty crazy so I get in by 5am and I'm out by 6:15 the latest. Waiting to eat by 1:00 is a bit of a stretch for me now. My body needs more food and I have put on about 8lbs of muscle in the past 2 months. As for the ketogenic part of my diet, I try to limit my carbs for the weekend or 36hrs beginning Friday dinner. My carb up usually lasts closer to 48hrs, I don't mind too much because if I drink durning the weekend my muscles feel extra depleted and can uses the extra nutrients.

Now for the good stuff, the Mk 2866 has been giving me slight headaches. FYI, This is a sarms1 product. Having to hold out for food could play a part here (I have been doing IF since November). Also, my vision has been a bit qwerky, not blurry just slow to focus. Will theses subside?

Originally I planned on taking a low dose of Var 30-40mg per day 8wks and run 50mg of Winn for 4wks in addition to Ostarine and run a nolva PCT and be done with it. After beginning the MK, I feel like I may want to just run the MK for 6-8wks and hold off on the Var/Winn until April and I can cut then. No contest prep or anything; just getting married in June. What are your thoughts?

I feel like Ostarine is going to be a must have when running Winn. My joints feel great thus far, and from your videos it's protective on the joints which is important to me. Anyhow, should I run a PCT if I run an Mk 2866 cycle? I also don't mind running low dose cycles because I have quality gear and see results quickly. Let me know your thoughts.

How long before I can run my next 25mg MK 2866 cycle. Is it 6wks on 3 wks off, 8wks on 4 wks off?

Thanks in advance!

I just started taking some mk 2866. It's only been about a week and I can already feel it working. I'm at 25mgs per day. I weigh 200lbs and I'm about 5'7 approx body fat is 15%. I was bulking, although I usually lift pretty heavy year round. I have a few multi faceted questions so I'll tell you about myself in sections.

I have been testing out a combo of intermittent fasting and the ketogenic cycling diet. Only problem is I can't nail down either one. As for my IF, I wake up every morning at 4:20 am to be in the gym by 5am. I work in NYC, the morning commute is pretty crazy so I get in by 5am and I'm out by 6:15 the latest. Waiting to eat by 1:00 is a bit of a stretch for me now. My body needs more food and I have put on about 8lbs of muscle in the past 2 months. As for the ketogenic part of my diet, I try to limit my carbs for the weekend or 36hrs beginning Friday dinner. My carb up usually lasts closer to 48hrs, I don't mind too much because if I drink durning the weekend my muscles feel extra depleted and can uses the extra nutrients.

Now for the good stuff, the Mk 2866 has been giving me slight headaches. FYI, This is a sarms1 product. Having to hold out for food could play a part here (I have been doing IF since November). Also, my vision has been a bit qwerky, not blurry just slow to focus. Will theses subside?

Originally I planned on taking a low dose of Var 30-40mg per day 8wks and run 50mg of Winn for 4wks in addition to Ostarine and run a nolva PCT and be done with it. After beginning the MK, I feel like I may want to just run the MK for 6-8wks and hold off on the Var/Winn until April and I can cut then. No contest prep or anything; just getting married in June. What are your thoughts?

I feel like Ostarine is going to be a must have when running Winn. My joints feel great thus far, and from your videos it's protective on the joints which is important to me. Anyhow, should I run a PCT if I run an Mk 2866 cycle? I also don't mind running low dose cycles because I have quality gear and see results quickly. Let me know your thoughts.

How long before I can run my next 25mg MK 2866 cycle. Is it 6wks on 3 wks off, 8wks on 4 wks off?

Thanks in advance!

hey brother... i will be happy to help you with all your questions...

your first problem is your sarms1 product... this is a very poor product and your not getting the MK experience you should and could be getting... so the first problem is your product... you need a REAL product and a quality product... www.sarmsx.com is the BEST product you can find and i HIGHLY recommend that you change your product to get the best results...

your diet could definitely be the issue with your headache but it could be the poor product as well... your vision should NEVER be an issue with mk2866... the only sarm that would have any effect on vision is S4 and that would be more of a yellow tint and slow to focus from light to dark or vice versa...

MK is most definitely a must when running winstrol... i would ditch anavar completely... hold off on winstrol until your next cycle... the beauty of sarms is you can run them in 12-16 week increments depending upon the sarms you choose, then run your 4 week mini pct and only need 2-3 weeks before going again... when you use anabolics you need A LOT more time to recover etc... i would either stop the mk your using now and reassess because of the quality of product or just use the one bottle and run your mini pct and then run a better cycle... you should be doing a minimum of 12 weeks on your cycles though... i have a far better recommendation for cycle etc. but i need to know your goals so i can give the proper recommendation...

You definitely want to go with a better sarms source next time. Use www.sarmsx.com and you can't go wrong. Sarms1 is not the level of quality you are looking for and could be a major contributor to some of the negatives you are experiencing. Follow the other advice Dylan has gave you and you'll be all set!

Thanks Dylan for taking the time to help me out.

Looks like I'll be ordering from sarmsx.com next time.

Any reason you would get rid of the Var, I loved it in the past. It's no mirical worker but if you put the time in you definitely see results.

Like you, I also love Winn. In my opinion it was a better "cutting" drug. I was leaner on Winn than var (with less cardio might I add!), but I got the dry joints on the Winn.

As far as goals I just want to lean up. I'd like to get to below 10% bf. I have been blessed with decent genetics and can bulk natty. It's the cutting part that usually gives me trouble. It all comes down to me working that cardio muscle.

Will Mk @25mgs be able to preserve the muscle I have worked so hard for? The var allowed me to do that, so it's deff not a fat burner but allows me to keep my gains while is shifted my focus. The way I view things is I only get aprox 1hr in the gym per day. How I use my time will dictate my results. If I'm lifting I am growing, if I cardio I "shrink" lol.

I got one of those Fitbit health trackers, I walk/run approximately 30mi per week. Mostly walking to and from work every day. I may need more sleep though :(.

As far as Mini Pct, would nolva be sufficient. That's what I have on hand.

Any combo of SARMS or anabolic me you would recommend for my next go round. I was thinking of GW & MK. Thoughts?

Thanks Dylan for taking the time to help me out.

Looks like I'll be ordering from sarmsx.com next time.

Any reason you would get rid of the Var, I loved it in the past. It's no mirical worker but if you put the time in you definitely see results.

Like you, I also love Winn. In my opinion it was a better "cutting" drug. I was leaner on Winn than var (with less cardio might I add!), but I got the dry joints on the Winn.

As far as goals I just want to lean up. I'd like to get to below 10% bf. I have been blessed with decent genetics and can bulk natty. It's the cutting part that usually gives me trouble. It all comes down to me working that cardio muscle.

Will Mk @25mgs be able to preserve the muscle I have worked so hard for? The var allowed me to do that, so it's deff not a fat burner but allows me to keep my gains while is shifted my focus. The way I view things is I only get aprox 1hr in the gym per day. How I use my time will dictate my results. If I'm lifting I am growing, if I cardio I "shrink" lol.

I got one of those Fitbit health trackers, I walk/run approximately 30mi per week. Mostly walking to and from work every day. I may need more sleep though :(.

As far as Mini Pct, would nolva be sufficient. That's what I have on hand.

Any combo of SARMS or anabolic me you would recommend for my next go round. I was thinking of GW & MK. Thoughts?

to me, anavar is very weak and the sides are shitty... i hate the pumps in my shins and back and it just doesn't do that much especially in comparison to winstrol... you would be better off to kickstart with tbol and finish with winstrol... a far better combo... full sarms cycles would be far better regardless... oral only cycles are very poor.. you can run multiple sarms, get far more out of them, run them longer, avoid the sides, have a much shorter recovery and have A LOT more longevity.. it makes A LOT more sense... you want to do a strong recomp, keep the muscle you made yet drop body fat, then sarms are the answer... here's a very strong cycle for this...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

5'7" 200lbs 15% bf. You must be a beast! I'm 5'9 and I wish I hit 200lbs

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

to me, anavar is very weak and the sides are shitty... i hate the pumps in my shins and back and it just doesn't do that much especially in comparison to winstrol... you would be better off to kickstart with tbol and finish with winstrol... a far better combo... full sarms cycles would be far better regardless... oral only cycles are very poor.. you can run multiple sarms, get far more out of them, run them longer, avoid the sides, have a much shorter recovery and have A LOT more longevity.. it makes A LOT more sense... you want to do a strong recomp, keep the muscle you made yet drop body fat, then sarms are the answer... here's a very strong cycle for this...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I really like this layout and strategy a lot. Looks great to me!

So why if you go to isarms home page and click on any of the products does it takes you to sarms1....I almost puked when I saw the picture of the Michelle. Man on the sarms1 page. If you are sarmsx change the links on your home page!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So why if you go to isarms home page and click on any of the products does it takes you to sarms1....I almost puked when I saw the picture of the Michelle. Man on the sarms1 page. If you are sarmsx change the links on your home page!

Listen man and listen close... I posted when we bought this forum that A LOT of editing and work needs to be done... I have workers i personally pay, along with paying for everything about this forum in general... You ever and i mean ever throw an order or accusation like that again and dont plan on being here... Your so ungrateful it makes me sick... The way you sound etc... Any clue how much time, effort and money ive spent on this for everyone... Then i have some jerk making this type of comment? Just disgusting

Sorry man not trying to make you upset. Just wanted to point it out! Every time I see that sarms1 EVO dude it makes me sick. Sorry was not trying to piss you off. Btw I am a net developer and understand the work. Just dude its one your home pages ...

Last edited:
Sorry man not trying to make you upset. Just wanted to point it out! Every time I see that sarms1 EVO dude it makes me sick. Sorry was not trying to piss you off. Btw I am a net developer and understand the work. Just dude its one your home pages ...

it did piss me off though bro because im busting my ass for everyone here and putting in so much extra... i get where you are coming from and trust me, things like that bother noone more than me, its not even possible and if you want to perhaps pm me and point something out, thats fine but i have people working on everything as timely as possible but the time, effort and cost of this would blow you away to say the least... ive given so much of what i have for all of you so that comment, the way it was said really did not sit well... im not a tech, so i don't handle that end... they are all doing what i tell them and have done A LOT of cleaning already and will continue to do so... any link that is something we don't approve will be changed, trust me... sarms x links are being implemented but they had to get launched, get security etc... you can't just link things when they are not completely ready, thats not how it works... you also can't just delete content that has been here... that gets google rankings which was part of the whole point of this... it needs to be done wisely, not spur of the moment and without thought...

In an effort to add some positive energy back into this thread. What happens if you forgot wether or not you took a dosage. Do I wait until tomorrow? All I did all day was shovel snow for 2 hrs and burn a 2000+ calories according to my fit bit and I ate some lasagna amazing cheat meal.

Got slammed with 24inches of snow....

In an effort to add some positive energy back into this thread. What happens if you forgot wether or not you took a dosage. Do I wait until tomorrow? All I did all day was shovel snow for 2 hrs and burn a 2000+ calories according to my fit bit and I ate some lasagna amazing cheat meal.

I'd just take your dose tomorrow as planned if you can't remember. It really won't make a difference as long as you don't make it a habit

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

nice cheat meal and well deserved after all the shoveling you had to do... i dont miss those days at all... im from the midwest originally so im quite experienced when it comes to shoveling snow but im aware of how great of a workout it is...

your fine with missing a dose, just don't make it a habit and don't try to double up etc...

Top Bottom