napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mixing orals

i get those kind of pumps naturally, id hate to run Var then. id do one superset and be lying on the floor

i have had nothing but horrible experiences with the pumps on anavar... they have hindered my cardio horribly and i just always feel like shit on it... its happened on several occasions and ever since i switched to winstrol it has not been an issue whatsoever and i get far greater gains and sculpting...

This is the last week of injections for my cycle. Wednesday will be my last pin. This the start of my 4th week on winstrol and the plan is to continue the winstrol for the next 2 weeks leading right into my PCT. My question is this, I just counted and I have 30 10mg tbols left over. Would there be any point in using these 30 tbol at 20mg/day with the winstrol for the last two weeks? It just seems silly to have these 30 tbol taking up space in my cabinet.

gonna have a bowl of cheerios and tbol tabs for breakfast....

gonna have a bowl of cheerios and tbol tabs for breakfast....

sounds good minus the cheerios! LOL... i dont know, i just hate cheerios.. i was always a fruit loops or frosted flakes fan... OR fruity or cocoa pebbles, OR cocoa krispies OR FUCK, I LOVED THEM ALL... LOLLL

It doesn't have to suck bro. That's what sarms bridges are for and things like that. I never experienced this, even before TRT because I always had something to look forward to

^ Definitely. I personally have never experienced this myself, but a sarms bridge is an excellent option for those who may require so.

Top Bottom