napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mix and Match buy 4 get 3 free problems Pure essence

loozed

Hey first post here and new to sarms but have done my research.

Looking to buy from pure essence, trying to get the Mix and match buy 4 get 3 free and just cant figure out how it works. Do you select that to cart pay and at the end it will ask what amount of what you want?

Im pretty set on the cycle/cycles I wanna run but could use the critique if anyone has any available. Currently sitting around 15-16% body fat looking to get down to 9-10% with a cutting cycle of osta/gw maybe LGD with it? so I can finally have the six pack.

After that I was looking to add some clean lean muscle with probably a solo LGD cycle to just gain a few more pounds(soccer player trying to muscular/lean but cut). I know people say s4 or LGD and I would like to avoid the S4 because of the possible side effects with eye tints. Had Lasik surgery a few years back and don't really wanna screw around with that.

Thanks for the help in advance! the main problem or question needing solving is how to correctly buy the stuff on Pure essence.

Hey first post here and new to sarms but have done my research.

Looking to buy from pure essence, trying to get the Mix and match buy 4 get 3 free and just cant figure out how it works. Do you select that to cart pay and at the end it will ask what amount of what you want?

Im pretty set on the cycle/cycles I wanna run but could use the critique if anyone has any available. Currently sitting around 15-16% body fat looking to get down to 9-10% with a cutting cycle of osta/gw maybe LGD with it? so I can finally have the six pack.

After that I was looking to add some clean lean muscle with probably a solo LGD cycle to just gain a few more pounds(soccer player trying to muscular/lean but cut). I know people say s4 or LGD and I would like to avoid the S4 because of the possible side effects with eye tints. Had Lasik surgery a few years back and don't really wanna screw around with that.

Thanks for the help in advance! the main problem or question needing solving is how to correctly buy the stuff on Pure essence.

For the mix and match you decide which bottles you want. Any combination of S4, Mk2866, LGD, and GW you want and pay the flat rate for it.

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/mix-and-match-buy-4-get-3-free/

For your goal of stripping bodyfat, you could certainly do a stack of LGD, MK, and GW but there really is a nice benefit to S4 that you will be missing out on. I know you don't want the vision issues, but those are temporary and largely overplayed. Also easily controlled with dosing. You are still free to use the stack however you want, but for your goals, I would still include S4 and this is how I would set it all up

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Thanks Rick appreciate the response. Im defiantly gonna just go for it and do the cycle you suggested will for sure get the best results from that.

Regarding the buying of it im just confused where to select the amount of each bottle when im on that page you linked? Probably just being stupid and its obvious but could you please help I cant find where to select each amount.

Thanks Rick appreciate the response. Im defiantly gonna just go for it and do the cycle you suggested will for sure get the best results from that.

Regarding the buying of it im just confused where to select the amount of each bottle when im on that page you linked? Probably just being stupid and its obvious but could you please help I cant find where to select each amount.

I believe you just indicate in the shipping notes which sarms you want. Maybe Dylan will be able to confirm this, but I think that is the case.

I wish they'd do this with SR9009. I think I love the stuff.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

SR9009 is too expensive to be put into the Buy 4 get 3 free pack due to how new it is. Maybe one day as the cost comes down it will be able to be included

yeah i second this. Something seems to be wrong with the mix and match section. Its not working any more haha. Also i wish they added paypal support for a payment.

SR9009 is too expensive to be put into the Buy 4 get 3 free pack due to how new it is. Maybe one day as the cost comes down it will be able to be included
That hasn't stopped me from buying it. I don't know, I feel really good on the stuff. My new expensive indulgence.

That hasn't stopped me from buying it. I don't know, I feel really good on the stuff. My new expensive indulgence.

I haven't used it yet, but from all the feedback I've seen it sounds absolutely incredible. I certainly can't wait to use it myself. The results people are getting on SR9009 are phenomenal

the buy 4 get 3 free is being fixed for selections... for the time being, you can simply add what you want to your order notes or send me a pm with your order number so i can relay it over for your order...

rick gave you a great cycle bro... thats what i would go with... either input your selection in your order notes or pm me directly with your order number and what you want to select and i will make sure the proper information is sent over for your order...

Ya went with the cycle rick said and put everything in the order notes, said order was in and is being filled just waiting for them to send out confirmation email that its sent but its only been a little over a day.

Most likely gonna do a log to keep you guys updated with my progress! Super excited to get started thanks for all the help.

Ya went with the cycle rick said and put everything in the order notes, said order was in and is being filled just waiting for them to send out confirmation email that its sent but its only been a little over a day.

Most likely gonna do a log to keep you guys updated with my progress! Super excited to get started thanks for all the help.
Awesome to hear brother. I'll be,looking forward to your thoughts and updates in that log

@loozed Where are the order notes? I want to buy the mix and match stack but i can't find the order notes anywhere...

Ya its right on the payment page right under all the details of what your paying for , I just put how many of each bottle I wanted and everything went through today they confirmed the shipment with the proper order notes I had , more news soon !

the web site is being fixed... when the sales codes were being put in the coding on that page was tampered somehow so it is being worked on.. until then, if you have trouble with the notes page, simply email pure essence or send me a pm and i'll make sure the info is relayed properly for your orders...

Ya its right on the payment page right under all the details of what your paying for , I just put how many of each bottle I wanted and everything went through today they confirmed the shipment with the proper order notes I had , more news soon !

Awesome to hear. Hopefully soon the site will be updated and any issues will be fixed to ease any complications

Finally figured it out. Order notes do not appear if you are logged in. Ill probably place the order tomorrow since ill be out with family all day today.

Will keep you guys posted

Top Bottom