napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mild Gyno from Sarms

Red Morkai is right, best thing is run bloods!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I do run a test cycle I will for sure get that done. As of now I'll see what happens with my cut before summer. Maybe the skin will tighten up, cause as others said they believe it could just be loose skin.

You should PM 44.He had a gyno killer protocol for really early stuff that you got.I forgot what it was though.Wish I could be more help.Good luck man.FWIW it looks extremely mild.

Sensitive at all? Looks very mild if anything.

No not sensitive at all, I really want to figure out what this is before I take anymore sarms or anything. It shouldn't get any worse as I'm not on anything now.

No not sensitive at all, I really want to figure out what this is before I take anymore sarms or anything. It shouldn't get any worse as I'm not on anything now.

With no sensitivity and no lump, it may not even be gyno bud. Possibly just fat/water. Bloods would be good to run just to make sure everything is in check.

With no sensitivity and no lump, it may not even be gyno bud. Possibly just fat/water. Bloods would be good to run just to make sure everything is in check.

That's reassuring, thanks a lot. I should be having a doctors appointment soon, how do I go about asking for bloods? Living in Canada don't know if that makes a difference.

That's reassuring, thanks a lot. I should be having a doctors appointment soon, how do I go about asking for bloods? Living in Canada don't know if that makes a difference.

You can ask your doc for a hormone panel. For reference, here are the common values that get pulled for the test thats recommended around here:

Estradiol, serum
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Serum (Total Only)
Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR)

You can ask your doc for a hormone panel. For reference, here are the common values that get pulled for the test thats recommended around here:

Estradiol, serum
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Serum (Total Only)
Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR)

Thank you very much for all your help!

yes, definitely get the estradiol serum bro... its hard to say but if there is gyno its very very mild but honestly, you need bloodwork to confirm it... this is why i say, even with things that do not convert to estrogen, you should always have an ai on hand.. i've seen guys get gyno from steroids that have no estrogen conversion whatsoever... ive seen a few running anavar only get gyno... thats supposed to be impossible but as we know, anything is possible but its very hard to confirm it from your picture... i would say no on it but the bloodwork will tell all

Here's three different scenarios for treatment and whatever one you are in it is important that you begin taking the letro ASAP.

1. Already using an anti-e aside from letro.

2. Already using letro @ a dose of .25mg or .50mg ED.

3. Not running any estrogen protection.
Scenario 1.
Day 1: .25mg Letro + anti-e*
Day 2: .50mg Letro
Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
Day 6: 2.5mg Letro **

Scenario 2.
Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

Scenario 3.

Coulda swore I had posted this. I have used this myself btw...

Here's three different scenarios for treatment and whatever one you are in it is important that you begin taking the letro ASAP.

1. Already using an anti-e aside from letro.

2. Already using letro @ a dose of .25mg or .50mg ED.

3. Not running any estrogen protection.
Scenario 1.
Day 1: .25mg Letro + anti-e*
Day 2: .50mg Letro
Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
Day 6: 2.5mg Letro **

Scenario 2.

Scenario 3.

Coulda swore I had posted this. I have used this myself btw...

Thank you, where can I find letro? I'm not running any anti e as I'm not on cycle at the moment but I'll make it a staple in my next cycle, unless you recommend I take it now, I'm just worried about tanking my estrogen. In your opinion does it look like I have mild gyno?

Thank you, where can I find letro? I'm not running any anti e as I'm not on cycle at the moment but I'll make it a staple in my next cycle, unless you recommend I take it now, I'm just worried about tanking my estrogen. In your opinion does it look like I have mild gyno?

Definitely take care of it before your next cycle. Sarmsx has letro and you will tank your estrogen and feel like hammered dog shit but it's better than the alternative

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Plenty of sources offer letro bro. Bro clear that up man, tank it, recover and keep yourself right here on out.

Bro honestly that doesn't look like gyno at all to me. Actually looks quite normal.

Bro honestly that doesn't look like gyno at all to me. Actually looks quite normal.

Yeah that's the vibe I was getting from a few other members as well, just paranoid I guess because I've never run into anything like this before. Thanks for the reassurance. I'll for sure get some bloods done if I notice any changes.

Top Bottom