Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mid cycle progress report ! Sarmsx

Update time! I'm currently day 5 into my PCT and feeling good. At this point the suppression feels minimal.

The pic below is 3 days into pct still getting awesome pumps! In total I gained 13 lbs and dropped body fat at the same time, I would call that a successful recomp! I'm staying on the mk677 for atleast another few months do hopefully that helps me maintain.

Thanks to all the guys on here for the good advise!

9252d10a39b60a7742c9d9a6310c8d9c.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Really impressive work. You can see a nice difference in your chest- striations

Nice progress man. At least you're using RAD if you're not using test. No libido problems?

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off
I think the rad had the biggest effect over everything else I took. My libido was really strong the whole way through which I was surprised about and so far it has been coming back down to normal but I haven't taken much of a hit as of right now.

no gyno issues either? impressive to say the least
None at all, I also didn't use an ai. I'm prone to some hair loss which I was worried about but I had no shedding at all during this cycle.

As far as side effects during this cycle, they were mild at best. I got a little temperamental when I first started the tbol and some bad pumps for a couple weeks but besides that I had nothing to complain about.

None at all, I also didn't use an ai. I'm prone to some hair loss which I was worried about but I had no shedding at all during this cycle.

As far as side effects during this cycle, they were mild at best. I got a little temperamental when I first started the tbol and some bad pumps for a couple weeks but besides that I had nothing to complain about.

very nice. so whats next?

very nice. so whats next?
I'm going to stay on the mk677 for the next six months and about a month after pct I'm going to run mk2866, rad140, and s4. I have to go a little easy I'm trying to heal a mild herniated disc in my lower back while still making gains lol

that stack will do it, i tweeked a shoulder last week and jumped on that exact stack earlier than i wanted to just for the healing and i haven't missed a day in the gym it is amazing

I'm going to stay on the mk677 for the next six months and about a month after pct I'm going to run mk2866, rad140, and s4. I have to go a little easy I'm trying to heal a mild herniated disc in my lower back while still making gains lol

That's a great plan man. I absolutely love MK677 and what it does for me with slow and steady body composition gains

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

that stack will do it, i tweeked a shoulder last week and jumped on that exact stack earlier than i wanted to just for the healing and i haven't missed a day in the gym it is amazing
That's awesome to hear, I'm really hoping it help me heal, im already seeing alot of benefits from the 677 and its only been 2 months.

excellent work brother... very impressive! im so happy to hear and see about your wonderful experience... flat out awesome to say the least... here's the layout for your upcoming cycle...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

excellent work brother... very impressive! im so happy to hear and see about your wonderful experience... flat out awesome to say the least... here's the layout for your upcoming cycle...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
Thanks alot man! I appreciate all the knowledge you share, definitely a huge help.

Top Bottom