Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mid cycle progress report ! Sarmsx

slowburn089

Banned
I was planning on a full log of this cycle but life happens and this is my busiest time of the year for work so I haven't really had the time. This Sunday was the start of week 6 so here's a mid cycle report.

My cycle is as follows:

Lgd - 10 mg ed weeks 1-12
Rad140 - 10-15 mg ed weeks 2-12
Tbol - 40-50 mg ed weeks 6-12
GW501516 - 20 mg ed weeks 4-16
MK 677 - 20 mg ed weeks 5 - a long time lol

Mk-2866 - 25 mg ed weeks 12-16
Clomid - 25 mg ed weeks 12-16
Torem - 30 mg ed weeks 12-16
Cycle assist weeks 6-16
UDCA - 250 mg ed weeks 6-14

Ok so I decided that since this is my first sarm cycle I would stagger the times I start each one a bit so I know how I react to each one for the most part.

Progress/Experience:

Let me start off by just saying WOW! These products have far surpassed my expectations in every possible way.

First two weeks on LGD only, started off with an increase in intensity at the gym and a huge increase in muscle fullness, I'm talking pumps that are better than the first week of creatine. I started to really put some quality size.

After 2 weeks I added in the RAD at 10 mg, I react well to most things so I decided try the low dose and see what happens. Glad I did because I am responding extremely well to this stuff. Since starting it my strength has shot up, i have been more vascular and I'm getting a much harder and tighter look.

Week 4 I started the GW and it has just started to really take effect, cardio output is up and my efficiency going from set to set is at an all time high.

I wasn't planning on adding mk677 in this cycle but I was having alot of trouble sleeping which could be in part due to the cycle but to be fair I have always had issues in this department. I will say that I have been on the 677 for 10 days and I am sleeping much better, also my appetite is through the roof. I dose at night and within 45 minutes I'm starving.

The biggest thing to add to all this is that I have experienced almost no side effects at all! It's pretty amazing I am having results far greater than any ph cycle I have ever done with no side effects and I feel fucking great. Just this week I started getting some vicious shin and calf pumps during cardio but that can be pretty easily remedied.

The results speak for themselves I am up a total of 8 pounds and I am dropping bodyfat at the same time.

Day 1
fc7225f563ddd6bdb5998099ae09d851.jpg

3 weeks
fc679beaadf246aedec7f9391f6159ea.jpg

6 weeks
aa0605d97066c46c4ae189b773e32d95.jpg

Still have 6 more weeks to go. I'll update this thread in another 2 weeks. I just upped the RAD to 15 mg and I started my low dose tbol at 4O mg. I'm keeping it conservative since I have been responding so well.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

please tell me you're taking test with the tbol
No test with the tbol im using the sarms instead. It's been gone over many times in many threads. Test is obviously the best option with the tbol but im taking the next best route and doing rad and lgd. Rad140 in studies has serious potential to act as possible alternative to test.

I used to take my mk677 at night, but dylan says that's a no no, so I take in the morning.

I used to take my mk677 at night, but dylan says that's a no no, so I take in the morning.
I decided to try at night first just to see if it would help me get to sleep because that was my main reason for adding it in the first place and it has been working pretty well. If I start to see an issue with my dosing I wouldn't have a problem switching to morning.

I'm glad you're getting good results, but again, I completely disagree with running an oral without a test base. You are really shutting yourself down and it would be a good idea to get a test base going. If that isn't an option for you, I understand, but I just want to give you my two cents. Great work bro.

If you have pre cycle blood work..it would be informative to compare your levels now at 6wks and again at 12wks

If you have pre cycle blood work..it would be informative to compare your levels now at 6wks and again at 12wks
Planning on getting bloods post cycle sadly j don't have any pre cycle blood work.

Planning on getting bloods post cycle sadly j don't have any pre cycle blood work.

if you can swing it...it would be interesting to see your test level now before you run the T-bol and again at the end of your cycle...just a thought

extremely nice progress bro... im really happy to see the results... you know we all hate orals with no test but if your intent on it, then at the very least sarms along side make it close to suitable so your doing it in a much better way than the alternative... rad is amazing bro and im really glad to hear your feedback on it... its showing to provide a lot of vascularity and leaning on top of strength... keep up the excellent work and keep the updates coming

Very nice results so far brother! It's apparent in your pics you've made some nice changes with that awesome stack. Thank you for the update and Keep us informed on how the rest of this cycle goes for you!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Quick update with yesterday's shoulder pump. This cycle has been amazing so far, and I still have 3 weeks till PCT.

3744569911ed976a9e1340afa7fef7fd.jpg

Quick update with yesterday's shoulder pump. This cycle has been amazing so far, and I still have 3 weeks till PCT.

3744569911ed976a9e1340afa7fef7fd.jpg

Looking great bro! You killed this cycle. Nice work!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

great work brother... i can see A LOT of positive changes.. your beating it right now... keep it up!!

Update time! I'm currently day 5 into my PCT and feeling good. At this point the suppression feels minimal.

The pic below is 3 days into pct still getting awesome pumps! In total I gained 13 lbs and dropped body fat at the same time, I would call that a successful recomp! I'm staying on the mk677 for atleast another few months do hopefully that helps me maintain.

Thanks to all the guys on here for the good advise!

9252d10a39b60a7742c9d9a6310c8d9c.jpg

Top Bottom