napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Mid Cycle Bloodwork

EVeryone read through this thread on phurious... lot of bad bad bad reviews.... https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/phurious-pharma-intro.134364594/page-30

brother, in defense here... the things that have been posted about everyone person alive there is worth nothing more than a roll of charmin... if you base anything you do on that forum i truly worry about you in the future... im not sure if you know about that place or not but that means nothing but dog shit

they hate their lives at meso... they hate their own moms for cyring out loud... so whatever they say is worth less than a roll of charmin

I've seen bad reviews on synthetic genetic to..?

Lol sg? Lol plz. Im done w both u and ur buddy cartman. Your mothers must be proud of you both. U guys have a good night say whatever u guys want idc.

PHURIOUS

On top of that we can only help what happens here on our board man. I'm not on synthetic. I am on meso and jesus... it's a mess but what matters is our family here.

Let's just leave the others out of it. Phurious's home is here. Someone on another board could say he farms and sells purple dinosaurs for all I care. Bottom line is if it's not an AR memeber I personally can't put much faith in them myself.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

On top of that we can only help what happens here on our board man. I'm not on synthetic. I am on meso and jesus... it's a mess but what matters is our family here.

Let's just leave the others out of it. Phurious's home is here. Someone on another board could say he farms and sells purple dinosaurs for all I care. Bottom line is if it's not an AR memeber I personally can't put much faith in them myself.

But what if i do sell purple dinosaurs?? [emoji7]

PHURIOUS

Ha idk man. Seeing a lot of them meso folks are probably way off thier rocker idk if I'm a believer of any of it. Lol

Those guys are seriously fucked up what they did to me they do to every spurce out there. Its just what they do. Like post pics of me. How sweet. Haters gonna hate bro. Haters gonna hate.

PHURIOUS

I know that meso is a shit forum. It's just that phurious seems to have mixed/bad reviews at multiple places

let me put it like this... meso does not count bro... im sorry... now if you have something else thats one thing but meso does not count... im sorry but no way

I've seen some things on synthetic genetic.. I could screenshot some stuff

Is that forum even still running they pretty much ran everyone off even sns and our beloved mod jm. I wouldnt hold much to that shit forum either.

PHURIOUS

I've been at work all day or else I would've lit up right away. should've just hot boxed my works bathroom... how about that lol

I dont see anything wrong with that although i have a marijuana card so then i can condone it =)

Reviews on other forums don't hold any water for any of us here on this forum. Those reviews can be made negative for a variety of reasons that MANY of us know about and why firsthand, so you can pretty much throw reviews away on places like Meso for sure. There isn't anything positive posted on that shit board.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

It is what it is. So he wanted a redund i said ok and that it would be a minute to process that. But what proof could he really provide he already admitted his test and free test were extremly low prior to using my gear. But no point in arguing ill just refund him.

PHURIOUS

Got my refund in the mail, thanks for following up quickly.

Top Bottom