napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP survey question

Thin D

Hey, I got a few questions on new products I'm thinking about setting loose on you.....

1. Primobolan.....you want a or e ?
2. Masteron.....same question almost, p or e ?
3. What do you think about us carrying the 20ml vials, or do you want the 10ml's back?....or both?

You want to see me carry something, let me know. I will brew some special orders by request, if you're buying at least 5 vials. Please don't get crazy with the mg's.
I'm trying not to sell so many of the same things other sources have. If you got an opinion you want to share, let it out now.

Some of you guys sending me a PM need to clear some room in your mailbox. I can't respond if the mailbox is full.

Hell yeah buddy! That's what I like to see! Keep me posted man! You know I ain't shy about picking up your product. Either should anyone else. Damn great product!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh sorry, and with mast I've noticed that with enan and prop it always seems that mast prop is so much more effective Imo. I'd much rather use mast e instead of p as long as the quality was actually there.

Titan Research Labs
Official Representative
[PM or email me for Info]

[email protected]
[email protected]

Oh sorry, and with mast I've noticed that with enan and prop it always seems that mast prop is so much more effective Imo. I'd much rather use mast e instead of p as long as the quality was actually there.

Titan Research Labs
Official Representative

[email protected]
[email protected]

I don't think you're wrong with this. Mainly being E tends to carry more of a water retention with it. Where as P doesn't and tends to keep everything a bit more 'lean' so to speak.

There we go! You using GSO? Or MCT?

With the primo, I'm going MCT.

I know there aren't any real issues with who uses what since this is all UGL business, but if I were NY ROBO I'd either feel flattered by your selection of MCT as a base, or slightly offended. I would imagine it's not the later since he's a cool dude and if it works out for you it's an affirmation of what he's been preaching all along, as well as a compliment of sorts and if it doesn't quite work out then it serves to confirm his skill set. Definitely good to try new things, that's how we advance.

Titan Research Labs
Official Representative

[email protected]
[email protected]

A possible reason for that is that sometimes, depending on the source, quality, and maybe a few other factors.... the mast e might be underdosed. The mast p will often be more accurately dosed in my opinion.
Got to get a good source for it for sure.

I know there aren't any real issues with who uses what since this is all UGL business, but if I were NY ROBO I'd either feel flattered by your selection of MCT as a base, or slightly offended. I would imagine it's not the later since he's a cool dude and if it works out for you it's an affirmation of what he's been preaching all along, as well as a compliment of sorts and if it doesn't quite work out then it serves to confirm his skill set. Definitely good to try new things, that's how we advance.
I hope he's not offended. If he stops giving me advice when I ask for it, and that's pretty often, things could be a little rough for me. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't enjoy even the small success that I have now.
I've noticed that a few labs have used MCT for a while. I don't want NY to think I'm trying to copy him. I'm just taking a few notes from more successful labs than my own. His being one of them. NY using MCT only confirms it even more that it should be the standard. If it's good enough for NY, then there's no doubt it's good. As far as skill sets go....his skill set is out of my league. Better brewer than I am, no doubt. Now don't get me wrong, what I make, I make damn good no doubt. I'm no slouch by a loooong shot. NY can make some compounds that I don't have the skill to make......right now at least. But I'm going to continue to grow my skills. I'm gonna make this primo thing work, or spend a lot of money failing. When I do come out with it, it's gonna be right and "can't get no righter" lol.
How many sources would EVER come out and say that another source is a better brewer?
Some would rather pin 3ml of air I think. lol
I'm not even gonna wonder if saying it will cost me any customers. I hope not, but that's just me.

I hope he's not offended. If he stops giving me advice when I ask for it, and that's pretty often, things could be a little rough for me. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't enjoy even the small success that I have now.
I've noticed that a few labs have used MCT for a while. I don't want NY to think I'm trying to copy him. I'm just taking a few notes from more successful labs than my own. His being one of them. NY using MCT only confirms it even more that it should be the standard. If it's good enough for NY, then there's no doubt it's good. As far as skill sets go....his skill set is out of my league. Better brewer than I am, no doubt. Now don't get me wrong, what I make, I make damn good no doubt. I'm no slouch by a loooong shot. NY can make some compounds that I don't have the skill to make......right now at least. But I'm going to continue to grow my skills. I'm gonna make this primo thing work, or spend a lot of money failing. When I do come out with it, it's gonna be right and "can't get no righter" lol.
How many sources would EVER come out and say that another source is a better brewer?
Some would rather pin 3ml of air I think. lol
I'm not even gonna wonder if saying it will cost me any customers. I hope not, but that's just me.
That admission alone might gain you a few customers as honesty is something we need from all our sources as we recently learned.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom