napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP Bloods Needed

I'm working on this now for you brother. My boy is running your Prop and when he gets his bloods done I will post them

I'm working on this now for you brother. My boy is running your Prop and when he gets his bloods done I will post them
That's cool dude. Thanks. I love bloods posted dude.
1. Was this a paid order? Some people would like for it to be, but personally I like bloods on all types of orders.
2. Is he running my lab only?

Looks like there is some interest in my lab now....hmmmm. I see how you guys are. Good bloods come back and now 'I'm no joke', to quote 1 comment. lol Cool.
I think it's really close to sale time.
Yep, time for a sale, to celebrate and appreciate customers...and everyone else too. ( How the hell did I get haters? I just got here! ) lol

That's cool dude. Thanks. I love bloods posted dude.
1. Was this a paid order? Some people would like for it to be, but personally I like bloods on all types of orders.
2. Is he running my lab only?

He's just using your lab. It's not a paid order but I wasn't really looking to cash in on any of the deals at the start of this thread, just to get you some good bloods.

He's just using your lab. It's not a paid order but I wasn't really looking to cash in on any of the deals at the start of this thread, just to get you some good bloods.
I'm glad to get bloods on ANY order. I'm gonna stop saying 'paid' order just to try to please some of my more particular haters. Haters gonna hate no matter what I or anyone else puts up. I'll waste no more time on their asses.
I want those bloods from your friend dude. You don't want to cash in on any of the deals I offered, that's cool.....I'm cashing your friend in anyway when those bloods are posted, just to show my appreciation. Maybe not the 2 free vials ....maybe a BOGO...hell, I'll think of something good. My thanks in advance for the bloods dude.

Last edited:
It's not so much as products needing to be tested as it is the products that have been ordered need to be reported on. If the people that have ordered could post bloods, that would be good, if they are able. I understand getting bloods done is not easy for some.

It's not so much as products needing to be tested as it is the products that have been ordered need to be reported on. If the people that have ordered could post bloods, that would be good, if they are able. I understand getting bloods done is not easy for some.
Gotcha...I would be willing to try out the prop ( I'll need 1 bottle to finish) my cycle I'm on...and possibly npp ( might not have enough of tht) and then i would have bloods done

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Gotcha...I would be willing to try out the prop ( I'll need 1 bottle to finish) my cycle I'm on...and possibly npp ( might not have enough of tht) and then i would have bloods done

Whose gear are you running now?

It wouldn't do me any good for you to run bloods while running another lab also.
I can sell you gear to finish your cycle, but the bloods would be useless to me.

Last edited:
It wouldn't do me any good for you to un bloods while running another lab also.
Well I would run out a couple weeks before the end of my cycle and then would use ur stuff at the end? ..but I guess ur right if I was only using ur stuff for 3 weeks then it wouldn't be a God Guage for u would it???????????

Thanks tho...either way I'll be looking into doing business with u..the prices are wonderful and the results look good so far man

I'm gonna impart a lil' something on this though process-wise. Thin is grinding out gear at an amazingly affordable price from introduction to present day all in an effort to launch his line and provide a service to us. Regardless of whom I might rep/use I'm gonna say this and hope that it sticks bro's... this thing that we do is a brotherhood of sorts. We build, or fall based upon trust and our word. Thin came out and said 'I'm gonna provide you the best I got, here's some numbers' what was reciprocated was such 'I got you'... well time to show and prove that we aren't just a community of snatch and grab gear whores who just stockpile and wait. Somebody muster up the bawls to be a man of their word and show thin some love. There's a coupon code thread Dylan posted and all you have to do is go here: https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...-md-labs-coupons-13986.html?highlight=coupons

Use the best coupon and get the test that shows test levels in excess of 1500+... it'll cost like $63. He even offered to pay I believe so what is the hold up son? - The 44

I was running Valhalla test E until just over 2 weeks ago. I am on Thin's test for the next 12 weeks. I have comprehensive bloods scheduled in just over 30 days. I will post them regardless but understand the conflict. Nonetheless, I am dosing the same mg of Test E, so my levels should be high and stable still.

Top Bottom