napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP 3 DAY Test e & p SALE!!

I'm doing the Test P on the back end of a cycle so I won't be able to give accurate bloods. But I will say, absolutely no pip, and the shipping is spot on. I will be watching as they develop their product line with an eye on doing a full cycle starting in May.
Thanks for the posts dude. I hope that by May we have everything you need for a cycle, from start to finish, including pct.

Brother I have pinned there teat prop there test e and. Ow there deca n I swear to got it is by for the smoothest shit I've ever ran gonna try getting bloods ran next week sometime n I will post results the gear is bad as I just hope when he starts slang ing the shit out of it his prices stay they same because for the freaking quality this shit is high wat robbery

Brother I have pinned there teat prop there test e and. Ow there deca n I swear to got it is by for the smoothest shit I've ever ran gonna try getting bloods ran next week sometime n I will post results the gear is bad as I just hope when he starts slang ing the shit out of it his prices stay they same because for the freaking quality this shit is high wat robbery
Dude, no offense but you kinda lost me after "gonna try getting bloods ran next week sometime"...........

Last edited:
Lol yea I re read that n my auto correct messed that up pretty bad long story short the gear is amazing for the price it's unbelievable. Just hoping that once I post these bloods and everyone starts blowing u up wanting the great gear u keep prices low like they are its amazing u could charge double for the quality of this stuff if u wantes it's top notch bro ur.doing an incredible job brother thank u. . Last message was supposed to say the gear is bad ASS*

Thanks man. That auto-correct is something else. Still, thank you very much for the post man.

And this marks the end of another sale. Thanks to everyone for the support.
Ayyeee i got in just in time! Sent in money Thursday, he shipped today! Quick response to all E-mails, so far so good! Thanks ThinD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom