Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ment pills update

How are you running the MENT pills? Throughout the day or all pre workout? What dosage are you using? Thanks!
I run it in the morning right before my workout but I don't think it matters when u take it tell u the truth is run 50mg daily

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

How long did it take for you to notice a difference in size? Strength? Pumps? I started 50mgs a day (from vicious labs no EA) about 4 days ago PWO and the pumps are great, but can't tell if it's just placebo or not. Not sure how long I'll run it for.

How long did it take for you to notice a difference in size? Strength? Pumps? I started 50mgs a day (from vicious labs no EA) about 4 days ago PWO and the pumps are great, but can't tell if it's just placebo or not. Not sure how long I'll run it for.
I'm going to say 7 days really thought I think I can handle 60mg but damn I better stock up on ai ...lol

Okay then I still have some time, and yeah lol, I'm doing 12.5 aromasin EOD but also on 50mgs Proviron ED and do 50mgs arimistane daily (I have two bottles, extra help, I know it's not very helpful). No bloat yet!

Okay then I still have some time, and yeah lol, I'm doing 12.5 aromasin EOD but also on 50mgs Proviron ED and do 50mgs arimistane daily (I have two bottles, extra help, I know it's not very helpful). No bloat yet!
That's good I finally leveled off at 12.5 Aromasin and 17mg of tamoxifen @50mg of ment

The first two weeks are the worse controlling estrogen but after that it's smooth sailing. I had a hell of a time this time on my 2nd run but I feel ok now.

The first two weeks are the worse controlling estrogen but after that it's smooth sailing. I had a hell of a time this time on my 2nd run but I feel ok now.
Also here's a update of my progress down to 199lbs now and still getting stronger
6ca5a1abf76becb9fab4b2ab64e0c347.jpg

Has MENT affected your prostate? It has mine but it's different than what a DHT compound does. DHT's make me go to the restroom often and MENT just gives me sort of a dull feeling and less ejaculation but I'm still horny.

Ok guys I'm got a update on ment pills I'm in my bulk right now and on dbol @40 1st week and way way stronger than what the ment did so that tells me that either the ment is bunk or weak as shit ..so I won't be ordered any more from enhanced athlete ...this is my experience with it

Has MENT affected your prostate? It has mine but it's different than what a DHT compound does. DHT's make me go to the restroom often and MENT just gives me sort of a dull feeling and less ejaculation but I'm still horny.
Hmm kinda like that I wasn't as active being on ment ..now I'm in my bulk and holy hell way more active in that Department..

Ok guys I'm got a update on ment pills I'm in my bulk right now and on dbol @40 1st week and way way stronger than what the ment did so that tells me that either the ment is bunk or weak as shit ..so I won't be ordered any more from enhanced athlete ...this is my experience with it

If you want real Trestolone Pharma Lady has it in the acetate ester and I'll definitely vouch for it. I've ran 2 cycles with it already. Some potent shit.

If you want real Trestolone Pharma Lady has it in the acetate ester and I'll definitely vouch for it. I've ran 2 cycles with it already. Some potent shit.
Yea when I get ready for my cut I think I'm going with pharma lady

Top Bottom