Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ment pills update

All good I just finished my leg workout just now and had godly strength no fatigue and all ..so 12.5 of exemestane and 17mg of tamoxifen is working so far now u know I'm only running 50mg of ment a day ..I was going to bump it up to 60mg but if I got to run all this @50mg of ment ...I'm good with 50 lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Im lookin at 30mg e/d. Mine is dosed at 60 so itll make it easy. Ill be pinnin though. Strength being back is a good sign that you have it back on track e wise. I was gonna start next week but cant get pre's for 2 more weeks. Ill keep ya posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im lookin at 30mg e/d. Mine is dosed at 60 so itll make it easy. Ill be pinnin though. Strength being back is a good sign that you have it back on track e wise. I was gonna start next week but cant get pre's for 2 more weeks. Ill keep ya posted.

Oh man be careful with pin it's the strongest one I hear 50mg daily is a good dose

I wouldn't trust Shit from ea...but I can assure u the dnp is underdosed..even Dave palumbo told that to tonys face. He claimed to be on 1200 mgs..Dave laughed n said if it were real dnp properly dosed you be dead. But regardless I'd drop that Shit

Lol DNP is for people that can't do cardio and get their nutrition straight.

Let me just ingest this C4 precursor and Weeds Be Gone and battery acid and shed some fat!!

#TeamDreamCrusher

Tonys a douche. Lots of douchery in the industry though where money leads over sound advice.

Well I mean look at the guy.... Plus he now collaborates with Bostin loyd lol That says it all

#TeamDreamCrusher

Sure the hell does!!!! Tonys had some great people walk away in the past 6 months or so and will feel it at some point in the wallet. Sooner rather than later. All giants fall from within....

I wouldn't trust Shit from ea...but I can assure u the dnp is underdosed..even Dave palumbo told that to tonys face. He claimed to be on 1200 mgs..Dave laughed n said if it were real dnp properly dosed you be dead. But regardless I'd drop that Shit

Of course it's underdosed, DNP is one of those things you probably should underdose just for the sake of the people using it.

Oh yeah I'm not the guy who will say fuck that I'll do what I want ...nope I do listen to everyone input because I'm also new to the world of sarms and steroids.my goal right now is to have a Sixpack but my genetics love to build muscle that's just how it is I can grow so fast it's unreal the problem is dropping fat I have a very hard time with dropping fat ...hell I'm so strict I'll take my food scale in a restaurant idc...lol but I have no problem listing to anyone about this stuff and I do know that dnp is very bad for me but I still need to drop weight and I'm going to look into sarms and I also appreciate all of yalls help hers a pic of what I have done so far with my body
1eecd281134d298740cb5525aee3ae91.jpg

Nice work thus far glad you left the land of the teletubbies. Don't forget them wheels bro.

Nice work thus far glad you left the land of the teletubbies. Don't forget them wheels bro.

Ty I been busting my ass in the gym 7 to 6 days a week and only 6 days when I just have to have a brake

Ty I been busting my ass in the gym 7 to 6 days a week and only 6 days when I just have to have a brake

Bro that's counter productive. Scale it down a day and be in awe of the gains. Train, Feed, Rest.... and Pin lol. All we need to do summed up in a sentence. That'll be $20 for that 44'ism of knowledge. I take ebt btw.

Bro that's counter productive. Scale it down a day and be in awe of the gains. Train, Feed, Rest.... and Pin lol. All we need to do summed up in a sentence. That'll be $20 for that 44'ism of knowledge. I take ebt btw.

Hahaha I'll remember that when I'm about 35min on the bike doing cardio and I can't feel my legs no more .....lol

Vicious Labs sells oral ment. They are capsules at 25mgs each. They have good reviews on their forum, but I've never tried it. I have a bottle, but not sure if I will be using it.

Vicious Labs sells oral ment. They are capsules at 25mgs each. They have good reviews on their forum, but I've never tried it. I have a bottle, but not sure if I will be using it.
I would do the pills 1st there more forgiving than pin just my 2cent

exactly.. that will work at first but shortly there after you are going to set yourself backwards continuously... its not smart at all..

I think you have a good base to start with and if you treat it like it's the only one you have (taking DNP you gotta have a corpse in the closet to jump into as a spare body lol) you'll be good to go physique wise a few years from now. Hell, go about everything right and on AAS you can achieve miracles in 6 months to a year done right. Problem is we inherently have a mindset of our being such bad asses that we jump head first into things because we're all that. We have to step back out of our egos and be who and what we are... works in progress. Take bits and pieces from everyone and somehow be smart enough to mold the ideal physique.
No homo, but I'm a fan of RickRock's combined aesthetics's musculature frame despite my being a larger guy by tale of the tape. He's visually bad ass. Would I compromise size to achieve that? No, I'm trying to find a balance point between the two. You on the other hand, bro you're taking such wild shit that unless you're winning prize money that supports you and a lavish lifestyle I can't see using myself. Just take a moment to slow down and enjoy the pursuit of it all.

Awesome advice 44!

Awesome advice 44!
Yes it is and I'm soaking it all up in know what he's saying I puss the shit out of myself hell I don't even hang with my friends much anymore because of drinking and the beauty of food like pizza cravings...it's very hard to stay true and I have fell a couple of times in 18 weeks but I feel like if I cheat on my diet or if I half ass do a workout I'm losing that day that I could have gotten better or more cut just like this week I'm from s.c and working in Texas they had king cake for lunch I have never had it but I keep thinking about what that king cake will do to my body with water weight and kicked out of keto so I chose not to eat it ...the way I look at it is I can go have king cake anytime after I accomplish my goals and as far as dnp goes I want take it again after I'm done with what I have ...to be honest I thought I would be cut in 15 weeks but it didn't happen so what do I do just keep pushing on my cut until it dose and then on to my bulk up... of course after I enjoyed my six pack...lol

How are you running the MENT pills? Throughout the day or all pre workout? What dosage are you using? Thanks!

Top Bottom